Reviews for Murderer's Row
vamptigergal chapter 166 . 12/17/2014
I have to say, I love what you've done with the rvb crew! And I can't wait to see what you will do with them in the future. So good luck with the editing and everything!
Guest chapter 70 . 12/5/2014
What a great chapter. I really, really like Sister's characterization. And the anticipation of what's coming with Donut...just stellar.
HawthornSword chapter 166 . 12/1/2014
Don't worry, this is too good of a story to stop reading. You take all the time you need. People just need to be patient. You can't rush awesome. :)
Reb chapter 166 . 12/1/2014
hey man, no problem. it's your story, take what time you need.
I love reading this!
Everybody chill and relax! the story will come, it takes time dudes!

I await eagerly for the story which fuels my life ;D
A Lady In Pink chapter 166 . 11/27/2014
You could introduce Matthews and Bitters as new prisoners. They're kind of like younger versions of Grif and Simmons. They could be like Grif's new project to keep him distracted from wallowing in his sorrows.
YoshisSupport chapter 166 . 11/26/2014
i just assumed you were editing the old stuff as mentioned oh so long ago, good to know i was right :p
me chapter 165 . 11/24/2014
why u no finish :(
DarkAssassin21 chapter 165 . 11/13/2014
So can't wait until the next chapters! I am seriously loving this story! Keep it up!
FallingWithoutStyle chapter 165 . 11/6/2014
Just read through this again (yay, avoiding school!), any ETA on when it's starting back up? Or just kind of whenever
Murithemagnificant chapter 164 . 10/27/2014
I miss this story ;-;
Murithemagnificant chapter 165 . 9/1/2014
Hiatus ;-;
Murithemagnificant chapter 124 . 8/31/2014
;-;
ciTohCysP chapter 139 . 8/17/2014
I have to say, Sarge and Flowers interactions were my favorite part of this story, good job!
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
However, all those thoughts flew out the window as soon as the inmate opened his mouth and the most cheerfully dimwitted voice Donut had ever heard came out.

"Hello! You are the new person! ...You are very tiny!"

Why can I see this scenario ACTUALLY HAPPENING with Caboose if he was actually in prison?
ciTohCysP chapter 95 . 7/30/2014
Hahaha! XD For a full minute I thought when Church said, "Caboose is gonna keep pestering me to get you flowers." "Flowers would be nice..." I had to stop because I thought he was talking about Captain Flowers/Florida/Butch/Cappy/whatever.