Reviews for Murderer's Row
Amberflame805 chapter 165 . 2/22
Holy shit that was a great read really hope you meant it when you said it wasn't dead
Haha yes evil Felix will be fun lol
Guest chapter 165 . 12/23/2016
ADD SARGE BACK IN, DIRTBAG
Guest chapter 166 . 12/23/2016
Damn you to hell
Vixenlovesninjago chapter 20 . 9/11/2016
HOLY S*** I DIDNT REALISE THIS HAD OVER 100 CHAPTERS! !
Vixenlovesninjago chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
Whoa, Tucker sounds like a badass for once!
chillychese chapter 166 . 7/27/2015
Great story but anyone have any idea wen its coming back
epic21donuts chapter 166 . 6/23/2015
Do what you need to do. I love the story so far! :D Maybe Sarge can slide back in some how...:P
Pyro chapter 166 . 5/30/2015
I just reread it again, I noticed some of the changes, I like em, Nice job! hope this story will continue sometime
Guest chapter 117 . 5/21/2015
What a crazy chapter! I was shocked the first time I read through this part a year or two ago. Reading this story again was a good decision. :3
Guest chapter 103 . 5/20/2015
I like how mostly everyone has little connections to each-other before prison. That makes this story really cool.
Amy439 chapter 166 . 5/10/2015
I have to say that first off, I remember reading this fic on rvbfics kinda while back and I think you left off on timeskip 2 (chapter 132 or something along the lines of that) and I gotta say, when I remembered this fic one day and decided to read it on , it was a very nice surprise to see that there were more chapters after timeskip 2 on here as opposed to rvbfics. And even more so when you made changes to it. I loved the way you handled the changes~ I think this has to be one of my favorite fics ever. Of all time. Lolol but no seriously, there's only a few fics that I personally remember about and reread, this one being one of them. And even if there's more than 100 chapters, I love that even more because that just means there's so much more to read!

I will admit, I am a little saddened to hear you're on hiatus... But hey, totally understandable! That just means you'll eventually come back with more good stuff for your readers~

Regardless, I will have your fic bookmarked and check here and there for updates. Until the next update!
-Amy
vamptigergal chapter 166 . 12/17/2014
I have to say, I love what you've done with the rvb crew! And I can't wait to see what you will do with them in the future. So good luck with the editing and everything!
Guest chapter 70 . 12/5/2014
What a great chapter. I really, really like Sister's characterization. And the anticipation of what's coming with Donut...just stellar.
HawthornSword chapter 166 . 12/1/2014
Don't worry, this is too good of a story to stop reading. You take all the time you need. People just need to be patient. You can't rush awesome. :)
Reb chapter 166 . 12/1/2014
hey man, no problem. it's your story, take what time you need.
I love reading this!
Everybody chill and relax! the story will come, it takes time dudes!

I await eagerly for the story which fuels my life ;D