Reviews for Murderer's Row
chillychese chapter 166 . 7/27
Great story but anyone have any idea wen its coming back
epic21donuts chapter 166 . 6/23
Do what you need to do. I love the story so far! :D Maybe Sarge can slide back in some how...:P
Pyro chapter 166 . 5/30
I just reread it again, I noticed some of the changes, I like em, Nice job! hope this story will continue sometime
What a crazy chapter! I was shocked the first time I read through this part a year or two ago. Reading this story again was a good decision. :3
I like how mostly everyone has little connections to each-other before prison. That makes this story really cool.
Amy439 chapter 166 . 5/10
I have to say that first off, I remember reading this fic on rvbfics kinda while back and I think you left off on timeskip 2 (chapter 132 or something along the lines of that) and I gotta say, when I remembered this fic one day and decided to read it on , it was a very nice surprise to see that there were more chapters after timeskip 2 on here as opposed to rvbfics. And even more so when you made changes to it. I loved the way you handled the changes~ I think this has to be one of my favorite fics ever. Of all time. Lolol but no seriously, there's only a few fics that I personally remember about and reread, this one being one of them. And even if there's more than 100 chapters, I love that even more because that just means there's so much more to read!

I will admit, I am a little saddened to hear you're on hiatus... But hey, totally understandable! That just means you'll eventually come back with more good stuff for your readers~

Regardless, I will have your fic bookmarked and check here and there for updates. Until the next update!
-Amy
vamptigergal chapter 166 . 12/17/2014
I have to say, I love what you've done with the rvb crew! And I can't wait to see what you will do with them in the future. So good luck with the editing and everything!
Guest chapter 70 . 12/5/2014
What a great chapter. I really, really like Sister's characterization. And the anticipation of what's coming with Donut...just stellar.
HawthornSword chapter 166 . 12/1/2014
Don't worry, this is too good of a story to stop reading. You take all the time you need. People just need to be patient. You can't rush awesome. :)
Reb chapter 166 . 12/1/2014
hey man, no problem. it's your story, take what time you need.
I love reading this!
Everybody chill and relax! the story will come, it takes time dudes!

I await eagerly for the story which fuels my life ;D
A Lady In Pink chapter 166 . 11/27/2014
You could introduce Matthews and Bitters as new prisoners. They're kind of like younger versions of Grif and Simmons. They could be like Grif's new project to keep him distracted from wallowing in his sorrows.
YoshisSupport chapter 166 . 11/26/2014
i just assumed you were editing the old stuff as mentioned oh so long ago, good to know i was right :p
me chapter 165 . 11/24/2014
why u no finish :(
DarkAssassin21 chapter 165 . 11/13/2014
So can't wait until the next chapters! I am seriously loving this story! Keep it up!
FallingWithoutStyle chapter 165 . 11/6/2014
Just read through this again (yay, avoiding school!), any ETA on when it's starting back up? Or just kind of whenever