Reviews for The Unbecoming of Lucy Moon
dionne dance chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Thanks for continuing this story! I really enjoy it and hope your block lifts soon!
TheWildHeffernan chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
I love the modern AU you've created. Keep writing!
The Clock Strikes Thirteen chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Oh... my gosh... you, my good dude have single-handedly made my favourites list! This is so fantastic and original and... and... FREAKING AMAZING!

Sorry, minor outburst due to mind-blowingly good writing, interesting plot and an OC that's free of the Mary-Sue disorder.
dionne dance chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
Wow! What an intense chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens next. This is scary intense!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
He is just too wicked!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Ahhh, the Avengers. We share this obsession.
no but to be honest, I've actually been keeping up with this story since the beginning.
I don't think I've reviewed before and I apologize for that ;u;
but this is great omfg
god damn it lucy you had one job

(YES, I LOVED IT. Update soon :3)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! COME ON PLEASE GIVE YOUR LOYAL READERS ONE MORE CHAPTER! IT HAS BEEN THREE MONTHS SINCE YOUR LAST CHAPTER! PLEASE!
CadyD chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Another cliff-hanger? o.o

Heh. I didn't even realize how that connected at first; "What have we here?" Eh, another cliff-hanger?

Okay. I'm sorry. xD

Not good. Not good at all. :U Lucy has gotten out of a lot of things so far, but I can't quite fathom how she'll get out of this.

I must know! :3
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Great chapter! I hope she gets out ok - Yikes!
Raynie chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
This story is very exciting. I don't understand why I haven't reviewed it yet.. Oo
I hope Sweeney and Lucy will stop Judge 'murderer' Turpin (if really he's the murderer - by the looks of things). And I hope neither of them will die otherwise I'll be very upset.
For the latest chapter (9); Lucy's parents can't stop Lucy to continue the investigation.. and they can't prohibit her from Sweeney.. but if they find out it, they'll be more exacting, won't they? Oooooh I can't wait for the sequel!
dionne dance chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
Oh goodness! I hope she doesn't get caught inside! I loved that she quoted Dumbledore to Sweeney.
dionne dance chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Poor Lucy! I was surprised she took Sweeney with her to see her dad. I can only imagine that Turpin and the Beadle will convince him that Sweeney is not a proper friend for her.
CadyD chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Darn. Dx

Sorry I didn't review your last chapter. I had meant to, but... distractions. Worst excuse ever, but still.

Lucy's father. Irks me. :( At least in this chapter. xD

I have a feeling she'll be having intense problems with getting her family to believe her throughout. But I suppose no one can understand what exactly it is she's going through. Or what Sweeney's going through, for that matter. Heh.

I can't wait for your next update. c:
dionne dance chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Very interesting chapter. I really like this story. Can't wait to see what happens next!
CadyD chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Ooh. :o I take it we're getting somewhere, if we weren't already? xD

Very intriguing chapter. I wonder what exactly Lucy will say to explain herself. I can't imagine any possibilities off the top of my own head. o.o

Nonetheless, continue soon! I'm very anxious to find out what happens next!