Reviews for Being Erica 5x01 To Split Or Not To Split
jimwho chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
5 stars nice finish.
Sabrina chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
i was so sad when to here there wasnt a season 5, but now im really satisfied XD thanks 3
Brian Appleyard chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
It's brilliant! Keep up with the awesome job!
charlie947 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Ok, first of all I really appreciate your effort to do your story in the tone of the show, but frankly most of your characters seem a little... immature, and although in a way they are in-character, they are also, a bit out-of-character. I don't think Erica and Adam, would be talking about Twilight, they are both over 35, it's a little creepy and frankly, Erica is too smart to like it (no offense if you do) and Adam is a guy :D Dave and Ivan seem a bit retarded and inappropriate and Sarah, is well, very out of character. I know there aren't a lot of instances of her in the show, but I do think her reaction would've been softer, especially since we are strongly indicated in the final episode, that she is very interested in Erica, also the coming into Erica's office would probably be subtler. And why is she giving out pamphlets anyone, she should be in re-hab, not to mention from what we last saw, she's homeless?
Great effort, though, I know I sound a bit negative, but I don't mean to be mean, I just really hated the fact that they didn't continue the story with Sarah and I guess I had great expectations of your fiction, but it's not your fault that I am not really feeling it. I may go on reading, just for the heck of it, though.
Matthew Parada chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Awesome Job! Great Work!

YOU'd would be a good season five writer if the show was still on !

ROCK ON!
OneLife2rock chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
I just read chapter 1-6 and oh my god! I can't tell you how much I love this. It's like I get to have being erica even after it's gone! I can see that there are more on here too. which I plan to read! I'm thrilled. I hope you keep going forever! It's like I'm really watching an episode! Thank you thank you thank you thank you for keeping Being Erica alive!

and you mentioned Kai! I was like YES! I LOVE KAI! okay, anyways great job! I'm excited to read more! :)
TakeMyHandHoldItTight chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
I love "Being Erica", and I was so sad when it concluded. Then I discovered this fanfic, and now I almost feel like the writers of the show wrote episodes for a fifth season and decided to post the scripts online! I'm so glad you decided to write how you imagine a continuation of the show would happen. You write the format so well that I can easily picture this script as an actual episode that I'm watching on TV. While at times it seems to me that some of the characters are a bit out of character, I think for the most part you've written them very well, especially Julianne, Jenny, and Adam. Also, I noticed a few grammatical mistakes, but I'm guessing that's because English isn't your first language? Regardless, I think this fanfic is wonderfully written, and I am definitely going to read "Being Erica 5x02 Under My Umbrella".
kata chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
It was strange reading something like this, but wonderful story, i hope you continue
SapphireDragonFly chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
OMG! This was amazing! It really felt like a continuation to the tv show! I wish it was still around. D: It is one of my favorite shows! Anyway, please write more! I actually got a little teary eyed when Dr. Tom was holding on to the recording of Erica.
Savannah chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I'd love if you wrote more season 5 episodes. This one was really good and actually seemed like an episode that would have happened in the show. :) Please continue.
frenchpianist45 chapter 6 . 7/24/2012