Reviews for Earl Grey and Apple Pie
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 6/23
I soon hate the English min I sry for magic at this moment. Steve and harry r cute together in a romantic sense. Toss in Bruce for a friend and it's adorbs
misswitlock16 chapter 10 . 6/18
I like it please add more
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 10 . 6/16
Oh harry dear everything lol good story loved Bruce during in hahaha tony going to go crazy on it hahaha!
Miyu Kokomi chapter 10 . 6/15
Vuelve
Hope chapter 10 . 2/16
Like the story hope you update
FearTheElements chapter 10 . 1/6
Please update this story I've read it a few times already and I love it
AndySmite chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
I have to say I don't normally review stories but I have fallen in love with your characters and their story. You're a fantastic author and it would make my month if you were to write more.
jessicariddle87 chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
PLEASE continue this story!
AliceCullen3 chapter 10 . 5/16/2016
LOVE IT!
moonprincess97524 chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
Oh that is just to cute. I do have to ask can Harry turn into a cat? I am asking because of all of the cat/kitten references that you have given to describe things about Harry. I also have to wonder why Harry calms Hulk down is it Harry himself or his magic? One last thing I am wondering about is how OLD the wanted poster about Harry is and WHY dose S.H.I.E.L.D. have it?
serenityselena chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
they make an interesting pair :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
You didn't come back to edit it, sooooooo... OMG, THAT IS SO CUTE! Good luck with him, he sounds like a keeper!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
I think the term you are looking for is Pansexual an adjective meaning not "limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity". I also think that the story is pretty good so far - keep at it.
SugarQuill1995 chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
This is extremely cute! I wish you would update this :3 and do you have anywhere where I can read those smut filled shorts you mention before?
Allykrau chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
All right...this is my OTP now xD fuck tony X harry...not like that! Though I wouldn't mind *wiggles eyebrows* :P
huehuehue loved it!~ :D