Reviews for Earl Grey and Apple Pie
jessicariddle87 chapter 10 . 6/16
PLEASE continue this story!
AliceCullen3 chapter 10 . 5/16
LOVE IT!
moonprincess97524 chapter 10 . 3/5
Oh that is just to cute. I do have to ask can Harry turn into a cat? I am asking because of all of the cat/kitten references that you have given to describe things about Harry. I also have to wonder why Harry calms Hulk down is it Harry himself or his magic? One last thing I am wondering about is how OLD the wanted poster about Harry is and WHY dose S.H.I.E.L.D. have it?
serenityselena chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
they make an interesting pair :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
You didn't come back to edit it, sooooooo... OMG, THAT IS SO CUTE! Good luck with him, he sounds like a keeper!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
I think the term you are looking for is Pansexual an adjective meaning not "limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity". I also think that the story is pretty good so far - keep at it.
SugarQuill1995 chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
This is extremely cute! I wish you would update this :3 and do you have anywhere where I can read those smut filled shorts you mention before?
Allykrau chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
All right...this is my OTP now xD fuck tony X harry...not like that! Though I wouldn't mind *wiggles eyebrows* :P
huehuehue loved it!~ :D
dainystarkblack chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Hey i love it! i hope you continue:(
neko-chibi-faithkitty chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
This was great! I hope you manage more soon. I want to know what Fury thinks he's up too?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Fun so far, can't wait for more.
Kai19 chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
As it's been almost 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really loved this story.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
I would love another chapter, they are such a cute couple!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
good start ... wonder how react to the news!
2manyfandomstho chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
Oh wow. First Steve/Harry avengers crossover I've read and me tell you, you have done a finnnne a$$ job of making me love the pairing. (Please excuse my 'coded' language there). I mean, the way you made Harry's character, the attraction between the two, I believe you've caught just about each character in a fantastic light. Hill and Fury in particular were just wow. Like literally I could go through each character and say the same thing, I absolutely love this fic and its characters. I mentioned the attraction, but the passion that was made believable between the two within only two actually meetings blew me away. I also enjoyed Rogers sketch descriptions, ;) nice.

I was however wondering about how Bruce had a reaction to a sweater that Harry had never really worn and had only been in minimal contact with but Bruce showed no outward reaction to actually meeting Harry and making any connections between his project and the boy. Though he did describe how Harry made him feel to Rogers, and Hulk made an appearance... Perhaps you had planned on including that later. I don't recall when it said this was last updated but I do hope it is possible to continue, no matter how far away a new chapter may be. I am absolutely in love with this. Like everything. I could tell you each thing I'm fascinated with but it would just end up being a retelling of your wonderful story.

Thank you so much for writing, you are simply amazing.