Reviews for Earl Grey and Apple Pie
SilverRosehp chapter 8 . 5/19
Please update your story soon I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon please please pretty please .
SilverRosehp chapter 9 . 5/19
Please update your story soon I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon please.
SilverRosehp chapter 10 . 5/19
Please update your story soon I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon.
Ardahel chapter 8 . 4/27
Okay I never thought I'd say this but the monkey toes thing is so cute! I just imagine Harry kneeding like a kitten while all curled up!
Princess-of-ships chapter 9 . 1/23
is the sex feet away on purpose? XD
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 6/23/2017
I soon hate the English min I sry for magic at this moment. Steve and harry r cute together in a romantic sense. Toss in Bruce for a friend and it's adorbs
misswitlock16 chapter 10 . 6/18/2017
I like it please add more
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 10 . 6/16/2017
Oh harry dear everything lol good story loved Bruce during in hahaha tony going to go crazy on it hahaha!
Miyu Kokomi chapter 10 . 6/15/2017
Vuelve
Hope chapter 10 . 2/16/2017
Like the story hope you update
FearTheElements chapter 10 . 1/6/2017
Please update this story I've read it a few times already and I love it
AndySmite chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
I have to say I don't normally review stories but I have fallen in love with your characters and their story. You're a fantastic author and it would make my month if you were to write more.
jessicariddle87 chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
PLEASE continue this story!
AliceCullen3 chapter 10 . 5/16/2016
LOVE IT!
moonprincess97524 chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
Oh that is just to cute. I do have to ask can Harry turn into a cat? I am asking because of all of the cat/kitten references that you have given to describe things about Harry. I also have to wonder why Harry calms Hulk down is it Harry himself or his magic? One last thing I am wondering about is how OLD the wanted poster about Harry is and WHY dose S.H.I.E.L.D. have it?