Reviews for those things that we cannot steal
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Awww. I love this couple
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Fantastic. X3
Mary chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This was my favourite movie and this piece was awesome. I totally loved it. I would really like to read some more of their story!
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
oh my, I think you are the goddess of writers! I love Bruce and Selina so much! And this fanfiction just made they so real. Congrats. I have to agree with you, Robin Black sucks, I was totally waiting for his name been Dick, TIm, even Jason Todd. Again, i love your story, I gonna read more of then now.
xoxo
Sami
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I did enjoy! You wrote the characters very well, and I think there was a plot. The plot was making me happy, as all plots should be! ;)
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I myself raged over the inserted Robin character too. Out of all five Robins (four boys and one girl), he merely splashed details of each in him, though he didn't add any of Babs'. Dick Grayson's once career as a policeman and his state as an orphan, Tim Drake's smarts and small temper, Jason Todd's foolishness and outside-the-box thinking and even Damian's coldness and unyouthful vocabulary... but NOOOOOOO...

Damn you, Nolan, and your seriously ginormous plotholes...
justawritier chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
That was wonderful. You write very well.
CharlieBZ chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I really enjoyed this fic. Not only well written but excellent Selina characterization. Loved that it didn't get syrupy or anything. I really hope you write more!
Nichole Marye chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow, this was great! T-T
I'm not SUCH a Dc fan but I do love Batman. :P And that movie was awesome and so sad and I'm soo glad they ended up together!

Anyway, this story was great. So sweet and idk great!
I loved it. :D
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Loved this! I think you did a great job and I hope you write more for this pair!
paper parasols chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
fantastic. i love how you write bruce and selina's dynamic - that snarky back-and-forth with some weight behind the words. it's basically everything i imagined their reunion would be like.
jennwrote chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
loved it
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was great. I love how you captured Selina and the complexity between Bruce and Selina. This was spectacular.
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Agh, I LOVE THIS! I remember watching Batman cartoons as a kid and shipping Catwoman and Batman before I knew what shipping was. I didn't know those feelings could escalate as much as they did with one movie.

Anyway, I love the way their dynamic went in the movie and you showed it perfectly here. I could hear their voices clearly throughout. Great job :')
miuhleex3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was very well written. I really enjoyed it. I found there pairing brilliant! :)