Reviews for Encountering Oz: A Magical Detour
I think you've gotten into the groove of essentially magical, so can you PLEASE update?
ColdOnePaul chapter 8 . 3/5
I happened to reread this story, and wondered if you had any chapters written beyond the eight?
The best story I have ever read here! Seriously, the best. PLEASE continue. Please.
KzintiKiller chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Oh, c'mon! You've gotta continue this one! Terrific story!
trixiesnow chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Unfortunately, these eight chapters passed much too quickly. I certainly enjoyed them and hope to see more soon. I like your Edward.
bumblebee88888 chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
LOVED this chapter! Especially the ending- that was gold. I love how you used the parallel between the Janes in both stories. Indeed, they would have been astonished! Her comment perfectly fitted! little do these wizards know that a far more dangerous Jane exists elsewhere who would have no scruples killing them all!
I loved Edward's cool, calm and collected statements even when he is attacked.

I very much look forward to finding out what happens next and am sad to hear this one won't be updated for a while. But i am looking forward to reading more about EM and any other fics you come up with.

All the best with the writing!

Thanks for sharing!
lunarwing chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
AAAA well done on this chapter! i really can't wait to see how the ministry officials will react to edward and bella! update as soon as you can!

lunarwing chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
wow! really like this chappy!

keep up the wonderful work you are doing. i can't wait until bella wakes up it's more interesting when she's awake. update soon!

bumblebee88888 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Wonderful chapter! Loved seeing the little bit of Severus in there :) And i enjoyed the little chat between Albus and Edward (with sides from Elizabeth and Minerva). Awesome work! But oohh the vampire core in Albus' wand. Hopefully that doesn't lead to too many disasters, and if it does, well let's just hope Edward is there to save the day ;)

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks heaps for writing such an intriguing story!
bumblebee88888 chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Loved this chapter! I really enjoyed (again) Edward's amazing control, but also the way he interacts with Bella and the brief moment with Albus. Now that Bella is asleep, i wonder what will happen now? He won't be able to move much so perhaps a chat with Albus? With his parents? I also love the cute and witty teasing between Bella and Edward. Poor guy, i can totally imagine dementors making him more thirsty.

I can't wait to see what happens next! Nice work once again!
lunarwing chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
lool it is a fictional story so we can assume that they are quite brave and rational to observe his behaviour :P

keep up the wonderful work i really like this story it's really interesting!

hope you can update soon!

bumblebee88888 chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Oh wow, this is definitely my favourite chapter yet! I loved how you included so many people (even briefly) in this one- namely Albus, Severus, and Harry too (with his patronus). I loved the underlying danger that Edward presents, and the way he mastered his control but still express his deep anger at Umbridge was amazing! LOVED it!
I also loved the reference to Severus being unable to produce his patronus as it would reveal his true allegience to the 'light' faction. I was a bit confused why Albus couldn't/didn't produce his own patronus? Perhaps he didn't want to reveal it to anyone, and hoped someone (in this case, Minerva and Harry) would produce theirs instead?

But Edward and Dolores interactions here were perfect. Edward's reference to Voldemort- priceless, and his stating he is a vampire- i love his control, and the way you had him vocalise the truth (that everyone knew/expected). I can't wait to see what happens next to the evil witch, but also to Edward/Bella and the conversations they are about to have (i imagine) with Albus (at the very least).

Amazing, amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Fanficoholic2016 chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
I loved it!
Fanficoholic2016 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
lol I loved that its brilliant! I wonder who did it? lol
How are they masons there? I know in the portrait but why? is one of them a witch or sth?
lunarwing chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
hi there!

yay finally she gets what she deserves! sure hope you can update soonn!