Reviews for Four Women
Amazing story. You really shouldn't let the lack of feedback get to you. I mean, it does seem like the SoA fandom is on a much smaller scale compared to other fandoms. Plus, people in general are a bit odd when it comes to reviews and what have you. As I'm sure you already know, the larger number of reviews on this site doesn't necessarily mean the stories are well-written. And honestly you're probably the best writer this fandom has.

I can't wait to see what comes next.
lucian14 chapter 1 . 2/4
Hey I love this story I read as a guest and fell in love wit the jax / Donna pairing I hope ya do a sequel cause this is easliy one of my fav's
andnowforsomethingdifferent chapter 13 . 1/20
I am in love with this story! I'd never thought about Jax and Donna as a couple, but it's beautiful and perfect and I cannot wait until you start posting the sequel. I just stayed up till 4 in the morning reading this straight through, I literally can't get enough. I'm just going to casually re-read all of your stories again, nevermind my 10:30 class. My newfound Jax/Donna feels are far more important.
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've only just recently watched Sons of Anarchy and ever since I finished the season 6 finale I've been wading through fanfic trying to find a decent story about the club and not some full-on romance story with Jax paired with an OC . So thank you!
this is very well written. You've got the characters down pact and I love how you're changing the story to fit with Opie dying instead of Donna bit yet still staying true to canon. Its a fantastic piece of writing.
Keep up the fantastic work and thanks for sharing!
HGRHfan35 chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
I never started reading this until 3 days ago. I was firmly still ensconced in the Jaxene/Fawpie world and I don't know why but at the time, it didn't appeal. . . but decided to find out who the fourth womawas this week because 3 of them were a no-brainer :)
NEVER would I have thought of Donna. Feisty little Donna who fought to keep her Family together only to have it blown away quite literally.
Very interesting take on events for if Sutter had followed his own brain and I have to say, the way you picked that brains of those 4 woman really made me think. You cracked the characterization on all ladies in my book. Your take on how Donna may have developed is awesome and perhaps, one day, you WILL tackle the sequel to this story. I would be amongst those who would most certainly read it.
In a way, I think Kenny & Ellie may be on board if Jax became a permanent fixture in their lives and Able would have a loving home but then there is Ellie's Mom & Brother who cannot leave well enough alone and not to mention Clay and his minion Tig. Tig, I am convinced, does feel remorse for what he did. He tought he was eliminating threat to the MC. Would he hurt Donna & Jax if Clay ordered him? I'd like to believe he would not.
Kill a Rat? Yes.
Retaliation for the MC? Most certainly.
But to commit murder for his Prez. . . naah!

On the show, I admit I am not team Tara. I think she's a whiney little bitch. This is the second time she's trying to bail on Jax, not only taking her own Thomas but also Able. She KNEW very well what this life would be like. So is this unconditional love? Or is this little scared Tara doing what she does best. Run when it gets hard (Jax's own words)

Haah!
This was good stuff.
Need MORE! :D:D:D
ericzmic chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Great story. Cant wait for the sequel. You know that Tara wont keep her mouth shut. She will definately be bragging to Donna about Jax staying the night. She wont say what rrally went down while he was there. But with his rep she wont really need to will she. I freaking hate Tara. Such a fake needy bitch. I wish i knew of a good Jax/OC story where she gets the tremendous ass whoopin she so deserves and I wouldnt be too disturbed if that whoopin was accompanied by a toe tag. Just sayin... I will be keeping an eye out for te sequel. Thanks for the change of pace.
lucian14 chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
I love this story there relationship is so believable and real I like it
Cathy chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Love all the SOA so far!
Bella Ami chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
*sigh* Now I can sleep! I swear I couldn't put this down til they did it!
XoxoX
ba
Bella Ami chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
I really like this version, Harlee! The twist of Jax & Donna have me thinking all kinds of scenario's ! I love your writing & will read whatever you post!
XoxoX
ba
Sickandtired212000 chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
I loved this story. I've been all in favour for a Donna/Jax pairing and was really glad when this story took that turn. It's a couple I haven't read about before, and you made Donna an awesome character, far better than the tv show made her out to be. I do hope in the future you write another story with this pair, even if its only a small one-shot or something, just so I can see how the future turns out for these two. Know you have an automatic reader in me!
GemmaTellerSoa chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
I have really enjoyed this story and looking at the view of the 4 women in Jax's life. The perspective of having Donna live and Opie die is an interesting view and I love this story.

I can't wait to see where you take this story and what the outcome will be when Donna finds out that Jax lied about being over at Tara's.
taj14 chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
Great story, I can't wait for the sequel.
JLnCS chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I love this story. hoping for part 2
susy chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
Great story! And I'm really really glad that you will write a sequel! Can't wait to read it!