Reviews for The Speed of Sound
spacekitten2700 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
.please more
AnxiousRobot chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Nice. Really very nice. One of the few Picard/Crusher fics I've seen that doesn't go wildly out of character.
Bazuka97 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This was wonderfull. How gifted you are with words. And how sad and true...for all of us
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
You are an awesome writer! That was great! Thanks for writing!
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wonderful! Loved it!
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Very beautiful. I love your writing style.
Merlin Missy chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Oh! Why did I not know you wrote something so lovely and flowing and sweet? Yay language fic!
KellyD chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
There are very few fanfics that I read more than once, but this one is one that I find myself going back to again and again, so I figured I should finally review it! I love the use of language and how you used it so well to sum up the Picard/Crusher relationship.

It's really well written and brings up interesting ideas about the different languages. I love it.
KellyD chapter 1 . 9/9/2003

Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Very well done. I really enjoyed reading this. You use the language very well.
Altra Palantir chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Oh! I like this. I've read it twice. The first time I meant to review it, but my computer malfunctioned, and I couldn't. This is really good. Sad, but really good, and so true. Merci, andori, yen nl'phinyae.