Reviews for At the Inn
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
A good one
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Way to break my heart, kid.
ally chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
i loved it very much.. well written and love the way mary takes care of anna
TakeASmile chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Omg, this was one of the best Dowton Abbey stories I ever read ! This was totally lovely and realy sweet.

I'm a huge fan of the relationship beetwen Mary and Anna, and you do a very well work. It was realy pleasant to read this, thank U very much.

I could fell all the emotion that you have portrayed, particully the tender interractions between Mary and Anna, and the way Mary take care of Anna.

i hope to read you again ! Thank U.

[ And sorry for my english, I'm a french reader.]
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was an excellently written story! I could literally hear the characters voices in my head, and that is only due to the accuracy with which you wrote them. Well done
silvertonedwords chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was a lovely interpretation of their friendship and how they are as friends on the days when class just can't matter.
E.Phoard chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
So sad, but more than the Mary and Anna, which was touching, I love Mary losing it with her father. It needed to happen.
Alkd chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I also live Mary and Anna's friendship. So glad you've posted this. Keep it going! Even tho it's so so sad :'(
Krystalslazz chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
write more!
i love the mary anna relationship :)
Audrey C chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
What a well done filler! The interactions between Mary and Anna were so honest and tender. I loved it!
hillevi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Really sweet I loved the way Mary cared for Anna, being a true friend. Thank you
faeyero chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Excellent work; I've always felt that, rather than truly being cold and unfeeling, Mary actually is prone to feel things too deeply (that she was a disappointment because she was not male, her responsibilities as the eldest, the trap if having to marry to secure the property, the weight of her indiscretion with Pamuk, and on and on), and that she manufactures the iciness and callousness as an armor to protect herself. The people who have never been allowed inside (Mrs. Hughes, Carlisle, Edith, to some extent) only see the shell, but those lucky few she can trust with her vulnerability (Carson is the best example, but also Anna and, finally!, Matthew) are privileged to see the true tenderness behind the shield of spikes.

You've captured this beautifully and in a way I think is completely in character, with one of those few. Fine work.

And welcome to the community! I hope to read more from you! (From your username, I'm assuming you're a fan of Wicked. :))
Duchess chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Can't believe this was your first Downton fic. It is very well written and highly readable. Loved the way you develop Mary's character and have her having as go at Robert. Really well done.
kmh11 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was absolutely lovely! I am such a fan of Anna and Mary, and I think that you portrayed their friendship beautifully. And the emotion of it all felt very real, particularly the little argument in the car. Excellent work!