Reviews for Hey Doctor
Creamybatter20 chapter 1 . 11/21
That was so incredible. I can't resist myself not to read it over and over again :"
Superb plot.
Dakini chapter 1 . 6/3
So hot! Grat job dude!
TIN chapter 1 . 5/28
I totally love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10 wasn't lame. It was a pretty good story. :D
Nozomin chapter 1 . 4/29
goddamnit, i almost cried. xD
CelestialIceForever chapter 1 . 4/24
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 1 . 3/12
Wow! I loved it! This is actually my first GraLu fic I've read, but I really liked it! / Haha, I have to say I was thoroughly shocked when she found out that she was his wife! I didn't see that coming! Haha, I don't know what I thought was coming but it sure wasn't that! Great story! But as soon as I figured it out I instantly thought 50 First Dates! - Great job!
tilbo chapter 1 . 2/1
No this was amazing, I loved it! It would be great to continue but I see how it can't really go any further. But thanks it was a great read and warmed my heart.
Clarissa Hunter chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I really think you chose the best pairing for this' and even though as you said it's your "mother ship" I still think this would be the best pairing to go with. I really don't know why but I just think no other ship would be able to handle it this way without being a bit too OC. So thanks for the great read :)
holdthemusic chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
tattoobaby420 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
nskie01 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Love this so much... gray's so sweet :)
Amazing work:)
Hiiiiii chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
FalynELF chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Lame, you say? Not even in hell was it lame! It was through core interesting and all! I loved it! Well it also gave me kinda a shock when the truth came out...Anyways, good fic!