Reviews for Hey Doctor
EmptySnow chapter 1 . 2/2
I really, really love this one shot! The plot itself is amazing, but how you portrayed Gray and Lucy made it even more better. I love how sad, and at the same time sweet this story is!
Lucehearts17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Omg!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Kyaaaaaaa! GrayLu 4ever~ I really luv ur GrayLu stories, they're sooo cool and funny! Aww, I can't stop fangirling!
O.o .Link. o.O chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
*sobs uncontrollably* THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I read it last year a couple of times and i read it now just because i want to.. Searched for it because i remember the title. This fic never gets old. It gives you that mushy, bittersweet and warm feeling. I am more on the NaLu fanbase than GraLu but i must say Lucy and Gray really are the best characters for this fic. Cant imagine anyone being paired for this than them. It just gives you that i-just-wanna-cry feeling. Why does this have to be soooooo good? WHY?
MellyElly chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
I really enjoyed reading this one-shot. I love the plot twist and how everything Gray said prior to Lucy reading the record suddenly made sense. Great job.
GrayLu Shipper chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I love this story soooo much. Thank you for writing this amazing story! Please write a sequel to this or write some more GrayLu stories. I wish I am as talented as you.
xtanshix chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
This is so adorable! Though that last line got me. Keep up the good work!
xinaidebenihime chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I love this so much. So sweet.
alyssa chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Love the plot... New swist... Again LOVE it...
Screeney chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
It's absolutely amazing ! I've never imagine it will be that good ! The story is amazing, heartbreaking and beautiful ! ( kind of like all your stories )

I don't like it, I love it !
Creamybatter20 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
That was so incredible. I can't resist myself not to read it over and over again :"
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Superb plot.
Dakini chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
So hot! Grat job dude!
TIN chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I totally love this story