Reviews for Painting a Pretty Picture
RoseLight chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
"Utilizing the things at hand" and "finding what you're good at" Great suggestions for all of us. Finding contentment in your work life IS a superpower. Now Mr Kent just needs a theme song...
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Thank you! Working Stiffs is one of my favorite fanfiction series, in any fandom!
Sarai chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Cute!
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Another working stiffl, thanks. I so enjoy these. Simple but very important.
ShakNali chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Yea for another Working Stiffs tale! I really like how you manage to make even the most mundane jobs interesting. The first person point of view makes it very personal and easy to relate to the 'author'. Then you throw in U.N.C.L.E. and make it all come together. If you ever decide to publish the collection (although, happily, it never stops growing), let me know!

As for this story in particular, very clever! I like your philosophy that runs through all these stories of finding one's niche and sticking to it, even if it's "just" painting walls. I love that this guy's name is Mr. Kent, slipping in another super-hero reference, hehehe. And I love that Illya, of all people, got Kent's Batman preference.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Another great Working Stiffs story. I just love the series. It was nice to smile about Batman after the horrendous Aurora news. The paint was very interesting - sort of a Stealth coating way before it's time.
laurose chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Another great idea! And Mr Kent can really handle language, as well as a paint bucket. I love Kuryakin explaining comics to Solo.

Waverly Grey! How very UNCLE.

I really like Mr Kent. Thank you for another terrific fic!
Auntie Minerva chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I really enjoy the Working Stiffs series and delight when a new one appears. I also know of your long and genuine fascination with Batman, and so this is an excellent combination. I appreciate your great sense of character and the believable people you create for your stories!
alynwa chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Another enjoyable Working Stiffs tale! Thanks for sharing!
wolfeylady chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
What a great story, and so true. Everyone should be able to recognize their special talent and stay with it.
MLaw chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Very enjoyable! And loved his super power.