Reviews for Diaries of a Dragonborn
daarb123 chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
Hi there.

So I just went through this (in one go, oblivious to your instructions) and I don't think I've ever been touched quite so by a "gameplay" story.

Granted, that's not what this is but you get my drift. Everything that I've read so far on Skyrim, has been pretty much what you mention in this afterword chapter, a text based gameplay adventure. I've never imagined that you could make a companion in the game into such a wonderful character. Companions were always annoying in game, and I felt Bethesda could've fleshed out each companions little more.

A great read. Definitely faved.
theladyofthekastle chapter 33 . 7/15/2013
I love you. Thank you so much.
theladyofthekastle chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
I really love the way you did the dying aspect in this diary! I love this!
Charis77 chapter 34 . 3/21/2013
A great read-funny, emotional, thought provoking and ultimately touching. Gotta admit I hoped to see a "happy" ending, but you hit the nail on the head how when I play Skyrim my companions seem like real people I care about. I felt the ending so strongly because of that. Well done!
Charis77 chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
Clever chapter! Love it!
Charis77 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Made it to chapter ten so far and it is absolutely delightful! So much fun to read.
Charis77 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I just started reading this and I cracked up the whole time. Absolutely love the humor and looking forward to reading the rest!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/28/2012
I'm sorry for my brutal honesty, but when you sent Lydia into the Nevada Wasteland, crossing into another fandom, you made this story jump the shark. It was never the same since, before it was excellent, but with that crossing it just lost all the appeal to me.
Kingdomalith chapter 33 . 10/5/2012
You have blown my mind.

Seriously.

This is one of the most awe-inspiring stories I've ever read, this may be a fanfiction but it's so... words cannot describe how amazing this story is.

I loved every second it, literally. This is one of my favourite Fanfictions.

I hope you continue writing! You're extremely good at it!
undertaker87 chapter 33 . 10/4/2012
Nice story, i loved how the first few chapters focused on how oddly the Dragonborn can be made to behave in-game. Imagine Lydia's face after meeting you if you refused to go anywhere without hopping the whole way.
The only way you could have made this funnier is if you added glitches like npc's talking to you in battle or the stalker courier (in skyrim)
Question: What happened to Morgodore? He seemed to disappear after Lydia met Lady Luck.
breakingelle chapter 33 . 10/4/2012
Amazing! I hope you write more Elder Scrolls stories soon. This is one of the best stories I've seen on FF.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/2/2012
I liked this fic while it was still taking place in Elder Scrolls universe. Then it skipped to Fallout, which made me stop reading.
LullabyElf93 chapter 31 . 10/2/2012
Love how the story's progressing! Especially proud of Lydia making Sheogorath angry.
jdboss1 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012