Reviews for First Interrogation
Aokise chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Wow! I really liked this fanfict, the way you use Kise character is amazing and is pretty similar to the Kise we see in Kuroko no basket
I hope you keep writing fanficts like this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This is AoKuro and your grammar is really not on par.
Someone Else chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is really good! But I can't help thinking that your favourite character is Kuroko, and this whole thing is main characterizing on him... like seriously? First Aomine fancies him(blocks him from Kise, and gets angry when Kise gets fond of him), then Kise thinks of him as a new toy(fancies him too), then Akashi has his eye on him(fancies him too)...Seriously?! I don't think it's bad, I just think that you've posted this in the wrong place... I mean this is a AoKise site, but in the fanfic all I see is Aomine trying to get Kise in jail... not liking Kise in anyways... this seems more like a AoKuro kinda thing... But still, better than i could ever do so I don't really have the right to complain... just saying
Takara yume chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
A dew grammatical errors but nothing too drastic I like the story though it's a bit confusing to how Kise denies being in the Yakuza out also admits it when he left. ; v ; Kinda defeated the point of denying it and whatnot. Anyways great story!
locoprimo chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
like this!
kisecchiki chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Holy God, Kise. He's actually quite creepy here! Awesome job!
Fyoex chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Awesome! Love the characterization
JTPham chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Ohhh i like this! Ive always been into crime and suspense, great story! Very well written -
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh yeah, this is definitely interesting.
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Interesting idea. I can understand why Kise would be interested in Kuroko, but why Akashi as well? Hmm... o.0
AoKise Fan chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Hi! I've just read this story and I must say this story is so unique! This is the first Crime fic I've encountered in the Ao/Kise fandom and you pictured Kise amazingly!

I really hope you'll write a sequel for this story! It's too interesting to be left off as an one-shoot!
wintercrystal chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
really nice :) however, the ending wasnt really concluded properly in my opinion... you should continue this hehe, it'll be a hit :P cheers
BasketFreak21 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I like this! Your writing is nice, I love how you described Kise. Can you write a sequel?

I really would like to see Akashi and Kuroko's meeting!

P.S. Kise's last sentence to Kuroko is wonderful!
denOden chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I cry when I see the story completed, I want to see Akashi since u can make Kise oh so hot I could melt! Continue or make a sequel or do something! It's way too great to be ended!
Aya chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow... Kise is pretty psychopathic in this one, isn't he? But overall it was an interesting idea. I thought that there might be more actual interrogation in it, because of the summary. I really liked the Aomine/Kuroko partnership, though, and I hope that there will be more to come.