Reviews for One Fine Day?
LadyDunla chapter 24 . 11/1/2012
It was a great ending. Nothing to be unsure of. Do you think it's any use if I beg for another one of your stories?
Unfinished Sympathy chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
This chapter is absolutely lovely. I especially love Ruth and Adam's conversation at Fiona's grave. The ending is very special. It moved me.

It has been a great pleasure to read your wonderful fics. Thank you so much for writing. Please do keep up the good work. :) XX
pook chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
Wonderful fluffy finish to this great story. Looking forward to more in this series. Thanks for sharing.
pook chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
Terrific chapter with the plot almost there with the team doing their normal great job. Well done and more please
LadyDunla chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
Thanks for this chapter! Great again.
Unfinished Sympathy chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
They're safe and well at the end of the operation. Ros joking - that must be a good sign. Thanks for writing this wonderful fic. Can't wait to read the epilogue. :) XX
littlemissruth chapter 22 . 10/27/2012
Such a relief that you gave Ruth a reprieve! It would be so cruel to give her something really serious...but then how difficult will it be for her not to get stressed at work ;) Loved the comment about her being just clumsy enough to fall under a bus - great light relief from Harry. But what about Adam? Will he be ok? The plot is really good here - please continue. So glad to read you are going to write another Christmas story with little Grace - really looking forward to that :)
Unfinished Sympathy chapter 22 . 10/26/2012
Thanks for having mercy on Ruth!

This made me smile: He would be a nightmare from now on. And this made me heave a deep sigh: "I was dead and you'd hidden yourself away in Thames House." Because that probably happened after.. 10.6. *sigh*

I can't help it. I always love the Ruth/Harry bits best. Just wonderful. More soon please. :) XX
LadyDunla chapter 22 . 10/26/2012
I'm glad Ruth didn't have a tumour. I'm guessing you would have a lot of angry reviews by now if you wrote that :). Anyway, looking forward to next chapter and some more Ros and Lucas, as they happen to be my favourite characters in the show.
pook chapter 22 . 10/25/2012
Phew ... what a relief for Ruth and Harry. And I hope the team do their thing with Adam. Great stuff. More please
Guest chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
Argh... Poor Ruth, at least Harry knows now and I hope it's nothing too serious
LadyDunla chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
Thanks for this chapter. Good job, again.
pook chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
Terrific update with the plot thickening, a nice conversation between Ruth and the baby but a bit worried for what might happen at 11. And I liked the 'we're made of secrets' thingo too. Great stuff and more please
Unfinished Sympathy chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
Oh, no! What is wrong with Ruth? Now you really have to update asap! You really know how to torment Ruth fans! :) XX
nimax1 chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
Oh no. I don't want anything to happen to Ruth. It would be AWFUL. More soon?