Reviews for Flowers From Above
HTTYD-PJATO-ROTG-41185 chapter 15 . 3/4
GODAMNIT!
THERE WERE TO MANY FEELS!
*cries
Glinte chapter 15 . 1/10
I really can't describe how much i love this story.. It's really sad, but from the very start i have read It with tears in my eyes.. It's really sad, and beautiful! And the way Misaki found peace makes me cry so hard! This is the best Junjou Romantica story i ever read, thank you SO MUCH for making this! :')
WtfSmut chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
That was one of the saddest stories I've ever read... I have no words...

Loved it TT_TT
Mara911 chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
Never read the last chapter while listening to the Lord of the Rings Soundtrack 19 - Into the West
I can't STOP THE TEARS! ;_; I wish Misaki could of reunited with his parents though. :3 Loved the story, very powerful, this is the only fanfiction which still manages to make me cry even after reading it so many times. ;_;
Vegeta42 chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
You know, I really want to read this over again but I can't bring myself to do it. I'm so in love with the characters and seeing them like this makes me really sad and I don't want to cry!
Ino Death chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
this story reminds me of lovely bones (the movie)
Ino Death chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
that was sweet so wait when akihiko dies will he go back Misaki or will he stay with shizuku?
Andrea chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
This fic has been among the most captivating, tender ones I've ever read. It had me trapped from the beginning, with its special pov and view on "life after death". This view fascinated me to the core, and the descriptions were so touching and timid, and the details of it all emphasized the dramatic story. Great job, thank you for an amazing story.
pokemonlovinggirl chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
TTATT Such a beautifully tragic story! I cried so hard! Note to self, never read this while playing the song If I Die Young cover and sang by a guy. I love this! You captured so many emotions and I want to give you my biggest bear hug for this! I'll go back to crying now
M. Maroth Araya chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Wow, this fic was so heart breaking QAQ
I'm out of words, this was just too good, too... sad and... I don't know, it was interesting and good to read
aoiharumiyu chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
awwww :'( this is really a very touching story! Seriously, the feeeeelss! T3T Though I don't like how Usagi and Shizuku end up with each other since I want Usagi to be with Misaki till the end, I think it still ended just fine since as long as Misaki is happy... I guess I am too.

I'm glad that I have been able to find this fic because this is one of the best fics that I had ever read since I started reading Junjou fics _V good job! :3
Alex chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
YOU ARE AMAZING! You brought tears to my eyes.. NO JOKE.. I'm dying... I loved it.. EHHH THE FEELINGS! I just NOOO I can't it's SOOO sad but amazing
Vegeta42 chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
I seriously started crying when Akihiko found someone else. I thought 'No! How could you do that!' But Misaki was happy for him... Wow. That was great. You write beautifully! That story was amazing. Really, truely, amazing. So touching
Junjofangirl18 chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
O-Oh my gosh im crying so hard. It was so sad but it was so good at the same time. Y-Your such a fantastic writer. Im literally sobbing right now, not even acual books can make me do that so your obviously fantastic at what you do. This was an incredible story.
Al- Noodzi chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
it was amazing.. It would've been nice though if it ended with a meeting with his parents in haven...