Reviews for Second Chances
Addicted to snap chapter 56 . 8/22
Don't let it end
Write more
I'm really trying to like this story, but it's getting downright pathetic. Harry is being more and more bitch-like each chapter. It's like you've decided that everyone else will be teenagers and Harry would just be a five year old crybaby. Suffice it to say, I'm not going to bother finishing it. I'm content in thinking it'll just be garbage.
Mione chapter 43 . 8/16
Can't wait for part 11
Hope we do t have to wait long
DarkNesse2016 chapter 12 . 8/13
I wonder if you are yourself a parent. I can vouch for those feelings that crop up in between "Thank God you are OK" and "I'll kill you for being so foolish." You are doing a nice job here of laying out a complex set of emotions.
This is really good! Cannot wait for next chapters!
Wander duo chapter 56 . 8/7
Can't wait for part two
Hope it's really long too
Lex chapter 59 . 8/5
Please more
Michaela chapter 58 . 8/5
Love
I hope
Part two is filled with lots of miscief too
Can't wait
Hope it is just as long maybe more
Jess chapter 56 . 8/5
Yes part 11
Lots of it
Just like this
Pleaseeeeee
Can't live without this story
Read tons of times
Addicted chapter 52 . 8/5
Please write part 11 that goes the story and really long like this one
It so good
HarmonyFan14 chapter 26 . 8/5
The best chapter ever!
Great story.
I can't wait to read the sequel.
Thanks for writing.
cmyclassicsfan chapter 59 . 7/15
Great story! Ready for part 2.
17 Hope chapter 60 . 7/8
I really love this story and read the entire thing in almost one sitting (because who needs sleep when you can read fanfiction?).
The only faults I could find were a couple of typos which could easily be fixed with a beta and the fact expelliarmus was taught to Harry (by Snape) in his second year at the duelling club.
Other than that I t had a good plot and was well written. You had really well developed, realistic, and true to the book characters
This was a great story and I look forward to the sequel :)
Visitkarte chapter 60 . 7/7