Reviews for Second Chances
I love that part
This story...oh my gosh I loved it. Please, please PLEASE finish the sequel quickly!
I love this story
Special Fangirl chapter 60 . 4/11
That was absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed every second of that story, and believe me, I would definitely pay to read it. I wasn't bored at any point, and yet it was slow enough to not even realise all the progress in their relationship. A few points though:
I thought the usage of the word 'bum' was a little weird. I would have preferred 'arse' (despite it being obscenity) or maybe just bottom.
I thought you used the phrase "Harry dared to ask" far too frequently.
I love the sequel to this fanfiction as well as the extension though I haven't reviewed them (yet)
Once again, thank you for posting something so wonderful.
You write some oneshots by request, don't you?
I know you've written many fics about Harry in trouble with Snape (and I intend to re-read and review all of them), but could you please do one more?
Set when Harry is 16, perhaps? Maybe you could write one in which Harry is caught long after curfew (possibly in the middle of the night) spending time with Ginny (set in the second chances world of course)
New beginnings was also very well written and I'll review after I read parts 2 and 3 (sorry this is turning into a review of multiple fanfictions)
I hope to write as wellas you someday!
And though it might be evident by now, you have a fan :)
This is quite possibly the longest review I've posted.
PS: could you do that oneshot, pretty pretty please?
Just a fan chapter 34 . 4/9
You have these character down pat. I can feel and picture these characters . Please keep this world alive .it has become a part of me . So glad I discovered your story .cant wait to read your other stories !
lilikaco chapter 7 . 4/3
Wow that owl scenario was really eye opening for me
HeiressZs chapter 19 . 3/26
I just stumbled across your story .I am new to fan fiction.
Best creative story of Harry and Snape . I love your snape is being changed by Harry and vice versa . This is so awesome to read thus every night . I hope this continues and you never tire of your creation . Thanks again
Just thinking ahead
Can't wait for Harry to call him Dad
How
As if we would doubt your creativeness
Snaplet chapter 14 . 3/25
Live your story .I hope you continue .
More more
I hope this story goes for a long time
Griffon13 chapter 60 . 3/10
I love your story
Can't wait to read more !
ZSnape chapter 58 . 3/10
We love this story !
Hufflepuffking chapter 52 . 3/9
What a great story .i love how Snape whips Harry into shape . I love all your scenes ... so clever
I hope there are lots more
I love that part with the kiss on the forehead from Snape
Super cute I adore this family
Newwumbly chapter 39 . 3/6
I hope this story never ends!
I'm growing up with Harry
Love all the things he gets himself into
2,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »