Reviews for Second Chances
Ouch...poor Harry
lala1221994 chapter 7 . 1/6
Snape just had a Yoda moment with that owl thing. Do or do not, there is no try.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 2 . 1/5
Kids can take things a lot better than a lot of adults thing. I know I know U hated it when people tried keep thing things from me. I know when u found out when I was older when I found out that 8nfirmationbwas kept from me when I was a kid I was totally pissed I had I right to know. it dealt with my mother we had almost lost her. My mother was in the hospital to have damage fix when it came to her internal organs. It was initially for a hernia and tubal ligation but the doctors found a lot more than they where ment to deal with. so while working 5o fix the damage and the fact they knew my mother was born with a heart defect. But yet they hadn't found a means of repairing it yet 5hiufh where looking for methods to do so. And the older you get 5he more dangerous it gets. They have the means now but they didn't when my mother was born and they hadn't found a safe method for adults when I was a kid. But they developing a nether for babies and young children. My mother was born at the end of 1948 and I was born in 1973. So some of your who have done their homework about medical advancements starting with when my mom was born to now you might understand. I know both of my parents list their tonsils when they were kids. Plus I know my cousin and a few of my other relative had lost their appendix as adults or as children. I'm trying to remember if one of my parents list their appendix. But I do know that my dad and I both lost our gullbladders and we where both around the same age at the time. with maybe a few years difference give or take.
LibbyRose chapter 59 . 12/7/2020
wow.. this is a true masterpiece.. i loved it, very detailed, well written, very good character development and it doesnt feel rushed.. awsome job!
Booklover1314 chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
for the guest that commented on chapter 32... not only were you warned, in that story you shared about you at age 5... each house and family is different. that would be intolerable and ridiculous in my house but obviously it was acceptable in yours. if you don’t like it please go to another fic.
Marauders4Life2406 chapter 2 . 10/5/2020
why is it that when harry said sir the first time to dumbledore in this chapter I thought of the sassy way harry said sir to slughorn when he had drank liquid luck
aqp.gerencia chapter 2 . 8/13/2020
bueno va interesante, me esta gustando y mira que soy muy exigente,
RoseSnape86 chapter 7 . 7/28/2020
True story. A couple months ago I helped someone find a story and I came across yours and saved it for later. I found your story again and in one night read 7 chapters. Might not seem like a lot but for me with having chronic migraines, it is. I can't tell you how much I am enjoying and reading this story. You have captured these two characters that have wave of emotions so very well. You descriptions of Snape in his movements and his facial expressions and tones are spectacular. I can't wait to read more and truly these are the stories that I enjoy about him and Harry and possible mentor and or father son stories. You are doing excellent and you've got me hooked.
Guest chapter 60 . 7/16/2020
Blows my mind that people leave reviews complaining about the use of spanking in this story even thought there are clearly warnings about it. It was made clear throughout the story that that was how Snape handles things; don’t continue you reading if you find it weird, no one is forcing you to!

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I’ve been re-reading this story for what feels like the hundredth time because I love it so much and love all of your writing; please never stop! :)
Riley chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
Although ur writing skills r great , there is still no good change in their relationship and then snape goes and spanks him in every situation possible .this is just ridiculous .I mean I can take beatings to a certain level but for every single small thing I mean seriously... and the story it too formal between them and Harry is still being humiliated and looked down upon by snape and still not treated like an actual son even if there is some sense of safety from snape he still doesn't like Harry.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/18/2020
This would be such a delightful story, but their relationship is based on fear and this destroys everything. Besides Snape has never been said to be violent and he obviously does not care about harry if he beats him. Parents who beat their children do not truly love them.
Harry should learn to love him and snape do the same with harry, by getting to know each other and respecting each other.
Supermoi chapter 10 . 3/24/2020
WHoa hold your horses there! NO ONE knew that Sirius was an unregistered Animagus until Harry and his friends saw him transform at the end of the third book!
Guest chapter 59 . 3/17/2020
Fabulous.
Thank you so much for your amazing story!
Guest chapter 52 . 3/15/2020
When was he regressed what chapter?
KTMac66 chapter 60 . 2/4/2020
Love this story every time I read it.
2,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »