Reviews for Second Chances
Guest chapter 39 . 9h
The best Snape Harry father son diva I've ever read! Please carry this on I love it
Oh my god! All your fic are about spanking! What's wrong with you? Are you a pervert? An abuser? You're obsessed by cp and you should talk with a therapist, you need help!
LiLLi1893 chapter 1 . 9/30
I thouroughly enjoyed your story so far and your character progressions seem realistic (as much as AU can ever be) although Harry seemingly constant misbehaviour is getting a bit tiring.
Oh God! Please continue the story! Don't leave us hanging!
SevLiLyHarry chapter 39 . 9/23
This is definitively my favourite story of Snape/Harry father and son story ! I love how you write it. It is not a fluffy story. Snape stays always stern, and stay the character we know in the books. He puts limits and consequences for Harry, but he deeply loves him. And Harry Know now a father figure he needs. In one word : your story is brillant !

Please update soon !
chelsaling chapter 1 . 9/22
I am a HUGE fan of yours. I am also new. I've read almost all your stories and I am really enjoying this one. Update soon!
Visitkarte chapter 38 . 9/13
Haha! Poor Harry. Actually Snape taking him along to a trip in North Ireland is showing that he doesn't trust him not to succumb to temptation while rewarding him for being honest and asking,
SatiaShade chapter 39 . 9/6
I felt like Harry's disappointment was radiating from this chapter, so I could feel it as my own. Poor Harry! I just hope that he'll at least try to approach the situation maturely (at least from now on, because his reasoning about his sickness and hiding it from his guardian was childish at best) and won't give Snape a hard time.
Hm... so Sirius Black came back. Wonder if he'll try to break into the castle again. Probably yes, but I seriously doubt he'll get into Snape's quarters unnoticed. Hehe, he is in for a bit of a shock when he'll find out that Harry was adopted by Snape :D Can't wait!
Calming draught! xD
It was very good chapter. Just short. Don't make us wait so long for another one, pleaseeee.
SNHfvr chapter 39 . 9/5
Poor Harry! Hopefully Severus will come back soon! Thanks for the update. I'm so glad I'm all caught up :-) I look forward to your next chapter.
SNHfvr chapter 38 . 9/5
Almost caught up. I absolutely love this story. So happy whenever I see the email ding with your name on it :-D Thank you so much for all the updates!
I'm enjoying the story ty for your time and talent.
Onabi Snape
wandamarie chapter 39 . 9/1
oh my great chapter thanks
1,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »