Reviews for Oh, Those Flying Robins
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 6/26
Super super super super cute! I could really see that all happening (your descriptions were fantastic, btw) and it really put a positive spin in everything! Amazing! Loved it!
Bluephoenix22 chapter 1 . 6/18
This story is so amazing I could read it time and time again without ever getting bored! In other words... I LOVED IT!
mortalathena chapter 1 . 6/10
Great job. The description was amazing.
RachelleGrayson chapter 1 . 4/5
Amazing
Shiya chapter 1 . 4/5
I love how purely you have understood Dicks character, and how he is now some spoilt brat or a show-off but everything you described in this story. You've got him down to a T. And Wally as well now that I think about (too many people get Wallys character wrong so I'm glad to have found this story.)
Thank you very much for writing such an amazing story, I enjoyed it very much and I hope to see other like it in the future if you ever feel inspired.

Sincerely
Shiya
Apollo Jones chapter 1 . 3/1
I'm feeling that felling where you want to scream, cry, laugh and die all at the same time, aka fangirling
Winry-Rockbell-Potter chapter 1 . 1/31
••••
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 1/21
No shir
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I agree with you, Robin is awesome! I live the way you wrote the gymnastics part of it–your descriptions were so good that I could see everything in my head! Theban you for sharing this bit of Robin appreciation :) good luck with your future writing and God bless!
majishan chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
i love wheneever someone puts dick's acrobatics into a fic! fantastic
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Coooool.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Nice story.
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
ROBIN Robin Robin Robin Robin Robin... WHEEEEEEEEEE! :D
Everyone loves Dickiebird and his overwhelming acrobatic skills!
Really cute! I love it!
Only one thing: please be sure to check your language when you mark a fic K. Using the 'h' word more than once warrants at least a warning, if not a T rating.
But otherwise, nice job! I look forward to seeing more :)
Keep up the GREAT work!
Wheee chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
You should add more chapters of Robin doing it in front of the Justice League or secretly at the circus doing it! Random ideas because I need more :D
shadowleaf chapter 1 . 2/24/2014