Reviews for Oh, Those Flying Robins
hiimian chapter 1 . 3/25
I have to wonder if you have a personal history in gymnastics because it just seemed to flow so well! I found myself amazed and feeling jealous of his movement and skill even though I couldn’t see it and I’ve never wanted to be an acrobat before. Well done!
Jj chapter 1 . 2/19
God I love stories like that great gob
lanalight1 chapter 1 . 2/4
I love this
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
I LOVEEE ROBIN ... We seriously needed SOO MUCH more on him in season 1 YJ... must say nothing beats Dick as Robin... shame he became Nightwing so quickly :( ... we need a Y 1.5 with Dick as Robin again... great story.
TotalAlaskan chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Pretty sure I've read this fic at least 3 times but every time I stumble across it, I have to read it again. It always brings a big smile to my face. I guess I can just feel the energy and excitement and pure joy you infused in Robin as he performed. Thank you for this story.
Zamara27 chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Your imagery is beyond fantastic!
Readmenot chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
Awesome is the best word sir :) thank you
NoMeImporta32 chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
That was awesome!
K3nZ13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
I loved this so much! The way you described the characters was beautiful and the way you put in Robin's flight was magnificent.
Jadewing47 chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
No fair. I wanna do that.
someonethe3rd chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
I loved this story so much I was literally jittering as I read it! like when you bounce your leg when you are stressed except this was in happiness! this is so so so good
WhenInDoubtLeave chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
This was AWESOME!
you did absolutely perfect!
plz do more like this!
Frostkat chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Absolutely lovely, thank you so much!
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I concur, Robin is awesome. I was grinning like an idiot the whole time while I was reading this. Please write about him again? :3
PurpleNightwing chapter 1 . 9/14/2016