Reviews for The Traitor's Daughter
patricia.pc chapter 13 . 2/28
Found this story today. I couldn't stop reading it until I finished! But I have an exam I should be studying for :O awesome story, love your characters, love how real they feel. You have created a lovable, believable strong lead character and Bane is scary.
LadyShadows410 chapter 13 . 2/19
Please, Please, Please continue this story! I was really enjoying it then BAM! just as it grips me, you stop! Please update soon, I see nothing wrong with how it's written so far
xLunaAngelWarriorx chapter 13 . 1/16
please update soon! XD XX
More plz!
Gaara-frenzy chapter 13 . 1/2
Awesome chapter, nice idea with the shock collar. i haven't seen that one wait to see what happens next i hope you update soon! XD
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
awesome! more!
PLacIDwiCkedNEss chapter 13 . 12/25/2013
This chapter just reminded me why I like Bane so much...
I honestly didn't notice too many mistakes. Just like you I tend to forget once it;s been a while, and sometimes it takes a while for me to remember specific details.
This was great though!

-PLacID
A00000000000000023 chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
Amazing chapter verg intense and i loved it good job it up
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
ho my awesome! intense!
priestessofeternity chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
It's been awhile since I had read this story, but I think you did a fantastic job of continuing. I'm glad to cause now I just want more! Hopefully you won't be gone so long this time!
Opera123 chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
okay I do remember this story and since you asked here is my two cents
your own story, because its worth the effort
2. fingure out if the main characters are eventually going to hook up or not
3. Bain will eventually have to destroy the city or move on to other evil plots
4. keep writing everyday, because some of your fans really want to know how the story ends
( that actually goes with all your unfinished stories)
ozlady80 chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
Awesome chapter please update soon
CLTex chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
I like the story. I like that he went after her and got her for escaping. Of course she wouldnt get off so easy, and the punishment had to be done. I like how much her innocence affects him and he wants to be surrounded by it. Thanks for updating!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
I think you should have Barsad try to comfort her or feel sorry for her in the next chapter