Reviews for For Rikkai, for Yukimura
xxjaelee chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This story touched my heart soooo much. Yukimura's illness is really a sensitive topic to me. It's just i hate the part where the Rikkadai struggled sooo hard without Yukimura. And how Yukimura tried to be strong but he can't even lift or to be strong. It really breaks my heart /3
I'm glad that you nailed that part. It was just soooooo /3 but at the same time :'
Even though this is only a one shot, i actually love it :DD
Snarky Sonnet chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Rikkai is my favorite school, so this fic deserved a review. I love this one-shot for several reasons. It's centered on an OC but it's also a pretty damn good meta fic on the Rikkai male tennis team. You've got their personalities down pat. I love the way you write them. I love the way you write ALL of them. On their strengths and vulnerabilities as a team.

And Fukuda Hanae! We've already seen her in the TCAFS, and I want MOAR! I like her, and I can see why she'd be the captain. Very self-possessing, self-aware, and domineering. I wonder what her tennis is like. I wonder what the tennis of all the Rikkai OCs are like. I just really, really want to see the team in TCAFS. And Hayashi's and Sanada's petty rivalry will never not crack me up.
Meisa-tan chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
LMAO. That was a fun read.
coffeelatte chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
“God – child of god – goddamnit” literally made me lol. Omg. Your words. Such precious.

But oh my goodness this is so fucking inspiring and giving me so much muse and jesus lord hallelujah what have you done your Yukimura is goddamn beautiful and that last part where he makes everyone flinch with a pretty smile and says ‘none of this nonsense losing’ things OISDJFKLSDF

How can you say this is word vomit.

I love this fic so much wtf.

Gonna reread it every time I need inspiration jesus.
YLCourt chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Perfect. This fic is perfect. And the OC is perfect too. But I would love to see her imperfection, though that will make her more perfect, ironically :)
mscalliope chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Flawlessly captivating as usual.
unknown player chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
this is interesting.

an oc who's not rly "romantic" with seiichi. an observant one at that. yep, really interesting
XienRue chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Looking how tense the Rikkai team in Kantou tournament againts Seigaku, I think they were indeed under heavy pressure because of Yukimura absent. Thanks for sharing! More Rikkaidai fic pleaseee
Bananablez chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Happy Belated Birthday!

My god...this story was...awesome!

I really like Hanae. She reminds me of myself (trying to be mysterious and observing everything). I like the fact that she is intrigued by Yukimura but not obsessed with him like most of the girls at Rikkaidai. Her growing concern for him (and the boys' team as a whole) gave her complexity. She may be annoyed by the team because they are crazy, but it doesn't mean she is heartless. It would be so cool if Hanae does appear in TCAFS. However, I think she should remain similar to like she is here. Her relationship to Yukimura and the Rikkadai boy regulars is very nice and a welcome change.

Yukimura was really developed in this story. In the canon he is just an omnipotent figure. In many fanfics he is either all-powerful or extremely weak and girly. But here we saw a vulnerable side that was realistic given what we know about him.

I laughed when Sanada (my absolute favorite character in PoT) BACKED DOWN from the vice-captain of the girl's team. People change when they are under enormous pressure and their support system isn't there to comfort them.

Once again, you have made a fantastic Prince of Tennis story. D
koori no hime chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
It's good. I think you've captured their feelings really well and the changes that happened to them during yukimura's abscence is, I think, more or less what really happened in the canon
cityangelz chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Hello and happy belated birthday :)

I like this. Hahaha. You may have written it to explore Hanae, but what it does is give me, as a reader, perspective into the Rikkai boys team dynamics. So yeah, that was cool.

And well, depending on how you are going to write the actual Hanae, I do like what I have seen of her so far. Can't wait to see how it might turn out in the actual story.

ok, i'm going to leave you with yet another short review. hahaha.
Shard of Midnight chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Ahhh I love Yukimura and your writing makes my day :) and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are one year older with the ability to do more stuff... :D hope you have an awesome day and have funn and hmmm... His cruel charismatic way of running things... ;) I like the way you describe things... Anyways happy birthday again _
Treeleaf chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I thought this was very different from your usual style but still very interesting and good.

Hanae's thoughts are hilarious. Can't wait for her to appear in TCaFS!
AznMistress chapter 1 . 7/24/2012

...seriously though. :D. I hope you had a great one
(onto the review)

It was slightly annoying since I didn't know some names...but then I realized that they weren't important for this story. I really loved the parts in the hospital when Hanae visited Yukimura. The struggles that Yukimura went through...the ones that the team went through...I felt that this was depicted really well.
Something I didn't like was much was the usage of x...i saw it like...a 20-09164631320156 times...which really bugged me. xD.

Writing wise...there was definitely parts that I didn't really like...but over all..I like how I got to know abt Hanae. :D. She will be different..(mayb) in TCAFS...thats good to know. BYEZ FYERI HAPPY B-DAY!
KL93 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Your characterizations of rikkaidai regulars crack me up. Hope theren't really that bad...