Reviews for Wipe Away the Tears
CelticGames4 chapter 45 . 12/23/2015
Aaaaaawwwwww!
I'm reading this story 1 year and 362 days after it was over, but it was completely and totally worth the read. It's a really weird but happy coincidence that I'm reading this the day before Christmas Eve and the epilogue is all about Christmas Eve.
I loved this story and it was simply a ride of emotions from start to end. I fell in love with your characters and with THG series all over again. I laughed I cried, I screamed a little... You're spectacular and so is this story.
I see why you call this story your baby. It was a true masterpiece. I'm so glad I read it and now I just want to read more of your writing! Love you!
CelticGames4 chapter 44 . 12/23/2015
IM CRYING NOOOOO THIS WAS THE PERFECT ENDING MY HEART IS EXPLODING THR FEELS HIT ME LIKE A BUS IT WAS PERFECT AND I LOVED IT SO MUCH
CelticGames4 chapter 43 . 12/23/2015
*crying forever* The writing on this is spectacular! You grew so much through this story and even if I'm late I'm glad I got to experience it!
Julius is suddenly there and much much younger XD Guess your canon in this doesn't connect with others XD It was really cute anyways.
CelticGames4 chapter 42 . 12/23/2015
THIS IS SO SAD NOOOOOOOO I CANT EVEN
THE LETTERS THOUGH THEY JUST RIPPED MY HEART OUT AND DANCED ON ALL THE PIECES OKAY
CelticGames4 chapter 41 . 12/23/2015
Seraphina and Liberty are "good friends." Real good friends, good woman friends, very good friends... Yes. Very good friends. ;)
This was so sad though. :( Did they really decide to have the Capitol Games? I thought they didn't... Oh well I'm just not observant I guess.
4 more chapters! I don't want it to be over!
CelticGames4 chapter 40 . 12/23/2015
NOOOOOOOOOO I WASNT READY D:
CelticGames4 chapter 39 . 12/23/2015
NOOOO WE'RE GETTING CLOSER TO FEELS AND IM NOT READY FOR IT
CelticGames4 chapter 38 . 12/23/2015
NOOOO I AM NOT PREPARED FOR THE FEELS HERE
CelticGames4 chapter 37 . 12/23/2015
THE LAST TIME THEY SAY GOODBYE OH NO IM NOT READY FOR THISSSSSSSS D:
IF SHE DOESNT GET TO TELL HIM SHES PREGNANT BEFORE HE GOES IM GOING TO BE SO SAD
CelticGames4 chapter 36 . 12/23/2015
YES THIS WAS SO CUTE I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH
THE FEELS... SERAPHINA AND LIBERTY BEING CUTE BAES... ODESTA KILLING ME... YAAASSSS
CelticGames4 chapter 35 . 12/23/2015
LIBERTY YAY YAY YAY! :D
FLUFF YAY YAY YAY!
I loved this chapter, all of it. How Annie didn't want to be the crazy girl, the Seraphina and Liberty stuff... Ah, WEDDING FLUFF YAAAASSS
CelticGames4 chapter 34 . 12/22/2015
Yay!' Time for some happy stuff! Then the major feels :( But fluff!
Man, I get Seraphina. Wanting to go into music but that's "not a productive career" -_- Yeah, I get it. I love her though!
CelticGames4 chapter 33 . 12/22/2015
SERAPHINA NOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NOOO NOOOOO NOOOOOOO WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS NOOOO
CelticGames4 chapter 32 . 12/22/2015
Oh my gosh, these are the pre-CF movie days! Wow! And also Destiny was just started... Ah, the memories. So much time had gone by, too fast. I'm almost an adult, next year Kate will be 18 as well! We'll all be adults! That's scary!
CelticGames4 chapter 31 . 12/22/2015
I like how this was written so much! But it was really sad anyways and only going to get worse. :( Now Ava's all alone as well... I wonder if she's going to make it through this or not.