Reviews for Wipe Away the Tears
Gentle Alouette chapter 45 . 8/6/2014
*stands up and applauds* Bravo bravo! An amazing story Dreamer! Absolutely perfect! *wipes away the tears left in my eyes* That alternate ending left me with a joyfully feeling in my stomach. So thank you for that. I didn't really want to cry myself to sleep! Haha
Gentle Alouette chapter 44 . 8/6/2014
That last letter killed me. I hate you for making me cry so badly. God dammit.
Gentle Alouette chapter 43 . 8/6/2014
The tears are still flowing. But I loved the baby's name. Kai Finnick Odair. Perfect
Gentle Alouette chapter 42 . 8/6/2014
Okay I'm going to congratulate you. You've managed to make me cry. Me, crying over a fanfiction! I've never done it. I hardly ever cry over books either, but this chapter had me in tears by the end of it. So I applaud you!
Gentle Alouette chapter 41 . 8/6/2014
Poor Annie. It must be so hard for her.
Gentle Alouette chapter 40 . 8/5/2014
Finnick noooooooooo! D:
Gentle Alouette chapter 39 . 8/5/2014
I always liked that real or not real game. And I'd like to thank you for writing this, it's reminding me all about what happened in Mockingjay.
Gentle Alouette chapter 38 . 8/5/2014
At least Annie got to tell him that she's pregnant.
Gentle Alouette chapter 37 . 8/5/2014
Oh my gosh this chapter was sad. The irony of everything they're saying just kills me.
Gentle Alouette chapter 36 . 8/5/2014
That part with the kids was cute. :D And so what the part where the talked about baby names. Hooray! They're married!
Gentle Alouette chapter 35 . 8/5/2014
This chapter was sweet. Although, I don't like how everyone thinks Annie's crazy. Ugh..
Gentle Alouette chapter 34 . 8/5/2014
Was that part about the other presidents being poisoned in the book? I feel like it was. I mean I know Snow poisoned everyone and himself, but I wonder if that other part was in there. It seems like it would be..
Poor Annie! Sexual abuse is frightening to read about.
Yeah! They're reunited!
Gentle Alouette chapter 33 . 8/5/2014
Ugh I hate Snow for just destroying Annie's ring.
Gentle Alouette chapter 32 . 8/5/2014
I forgot about that line with Finnick in his underwear! OMG how could I forget, it was so funny!
Gentle Alouette chapter 31 . 8/5/2014
I was kind of dreading this part. Now that Annie is going to be tortured.