Reviews for She Rises
Siennax3 chapter 30 . 10/8/2020
While I am completely gutted the last chapter ended where it did without any follow up or anything furthering the feelings they’re realizing for each other, I just want to say I hope you and your mom are okay! I know it’s been many years now but I hope things have gotten better. I just want you to know this story as I read it and finally gave it a chance has found a piece in my heart. I’ve read countless Bane fics over the last few years and your Bane is in my top 5. I hope one day we get to see those last chapters wrapping this story up or even just an epilogue of sorts to know what happened between them. Until then, take care xx
Siennax3 chapter 25 . 10/8/2020
As I’m getting closer to the end of what you’ve given us, the sadness is growing. Part of me was trying so hard to not fall completely in love with this story because I knew I’d be so heartbroken without an ending. But, of course I couldn’t help myself, hahah! You’ve given us such a wonderful story that mixes the movie, comic and original bits all together while keeping Bane and everyone in character so well. I love seeing Bane softening the longer he’s around Kathryn and actually really thinking about what is supposed to come. I can’t wait to see what happens next in the last few chapters! Hope you are well xx
Siennax3 chapter 15 . 10/1/2020
I didn’t know what to expect with this story but I’ve come to love it to bits. I absolutely love(and also hate just a bit) a good slow burn and you’re giving us just that. Seeing how much Kathryn “hates” Bane and then getting these moments like when he was teaching her to fight and then this moment at the end of the chapter where she’s hating herself for questioning that hate she feels she needs to have for him. Gah, I just can’t wait to see this progress over the remaining chapters. I could kick myself for ever not giving this a chance simply because it hasn’t been updated in years. A part of me knows I’ll be hoping everyday once I’ve finished everything that’s here so far that you’ll revisit these two at some point again. I hope you are okay and well wherever you’re at in the world with everything going on right now. Take care xx
Siennax3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
I’ve honestly put off reading this for the longest time because it hasn’t been updated in quite some time and knew how sad I’d be once I reached the end without it having a true ending but I couldn’t help myself. Already with this first chapter I’m loving the setup you built and can’t wait to see what’s next.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
One of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I hope you are doing alright and that someday you might finish this. It's wonderfully written.
Lol chapter 30 . 9/16/2019
Are you dead?
Iaurhil chapter 30 . 8/2/2019
Hello there,
I just ended the chapters after binge reading for two days in every free minute. I wanted to say, there are not much storys i read in my life which fascinated me such as yours. I love kathryns character. It was the perfect story but then i read your last note from 2014. It seems you had a hard time too and i hope in this few years it went everything to better for you. I really hope it and believe you will be as strong as your oc in this story.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Dears reader
Petunias chapter 30 . 6/25/2019
I thought of this story the other day when talking to a friend about fanfics that stick with you for years after reading them. Also, rereading this update chapter hits me close to home. I went through a lot of the same issues and I know how taxing it is. It's been close to seven years since I've written anything of significance due to grieving my mom's death and dealing with severe depression. I wish you well and hope life is treating you better these days. I understand if you never come back to this story, though I can't say I wouldn't be thrilled if you did.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 23 . 12/20/2018
Lol, I love this story! I havent been able to put it down. I can't imagine anything being romantic between her and Bane now though :(. It seems so much farther away than before. And it makes sense why she's afraid of demons. Oxycodone and other drug addictions definitely open people up to those types of influences. She should probably stop reciting empty prayers, and actually have a meaningful heart to heart with God. It needs to be a conversation, you know?Then he'd be able to answer her and tell her !what she needs to do! Too bad Katty doesn't seem to get that.

Gosh! Its 2:00 am and I still have to finish this!
yeezaus chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
I hope your mom gets better! God bless️
M chapter 30 . 9/24/2018
Wonderful story, very well written. I don’t care if you never finish writing it, just know that your mom is in my thoughts and she will get better! I’m so sorry to hear about what you are going through, but know that things will get better! I wish you and your mom and your family all good, please take care.
Keara chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
I'm not sure if you'll ever see this but this is my all time favourite fanfiction I've ever read. Your writing is just so beautiful and you've given all the characters a sense of humanity and vulnerability that I've never been able to find in any other fanfictions in this universe. I go back and re-read this story every few months because it is honestly the best Bane fic I've ever found.

If you never update it I would be disappointed but as ease because I've been along this ride for so long now and I'm just happy to have been a reader of your work. If you ever do return to this story and update it I would be thrilled. I do hope life is treating you well and that you're in good health. Thank you so much for this story
Guest chapter 30 . 8/30/2018
WASN'T* OMG SO SORRY, I meant to put wasn't not was, lol so embarrassed. x
Guest chapter 30 . 8/28/2018
No offense but the person who wrote the alternative ending last year was better at writing this story than you lol x
guest chapter 30 . 6/23/2018
I hope things are going ok with you and your family, or with whatever has happened since your last update. Best wishes
1,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »