Reviews for It all started with tea
Stella Bella 123 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
So cute! I love it! Great job!
SilentThief chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
When I read that last line, I suddenly got a little tune stuck in my head. "GIMME TWENTY DOLLARS! GIMME TWENTY DOLLARS!" Ever played Slender? Ever played the Twenty Dollars version of Slender?

... Wow I am soooooo off topic. Anywho...

-exudes an aura of rage- "Please, Rae-Rae got over bird boy a long time ago." ... What? What was that? I could have sworn that I read the slightest hint of past-tense RobRae shipping in your fic... -sighs- Sorry. Ignore me. I enjoyed the whole "Beast Boy being clueless as per usual" take to this, and Raven was *certainly* in character for this. Ah, Rae, you and your insecurities. -gets choked by dark energy-

Did I mention BBRae is my OTP? Well, its my OTP. YAY! (Closely followed by Marik and Yami Bakura THIEFSHIPPING FTW! WOOT! -runs around the room like a crazed lunatic-)
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
xXimmortalXx chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I saw your grammar sucks on YouTube a little bit ago and couldn't help but think to myself "facepalme""faceplam" when starfire walked in
alixx chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
First off, awesome one-shot :D
Second, I CANNOT stop laughing for the life of me xDD Best. Ending. EVAR.

Good job
Isabelle Alone chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
that was funny and awkward. just like never more. it was even the same kind of awkward. bb is so clueless. go figure. good job writing this, it was very entertaing even if it was too short for my liking. i didnt think it was too short. i just wanted the jokes to go on and on and on...
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was a really nice story and It's going to my favorites
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Sofia Michelle chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
hahahahaha! I'm actually LMAO! OH of course it would be Cyborg that would bet on them :)
MelonLord28 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012