Reviews for Gift
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
awwhh! so well done.
-— deanna
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Why, why, why would you quit writing? You are the reason I bother to check out fanfiction at all. Please don't stop.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
5. When Teddy was born, he had wild black hair and amber eyes, and Andromeda cried a lot harder than Tonks did. She never said why.

WHAT ARE YOU NOT SAYING HERE? Please please let me get what want cause it would be the first time.(Yes that was from the Smiths, it's totally appropriate pff)
mcfuz chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
You are seriously an amazing author. Just...astonishing.
MadeleineQ chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I love the way you write these characters! You put them under a whole different light and nevertheless, it doesn't stop being real. I've read your others "20 things" and I am here, very patiently waiting for Reggie. Jk. Loved it.
Xandua chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I absolutely love this!
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Yes! You're finally continuing your 20 things! This was amazing and describes Tonks perfectly.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
A very perceptive look at Tonks. Good job! :)
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I have been waiting a long time for this, and as I may have mentioned I love your '20 things' a lot. I'll be looking forward for your upcoming stories
Saphy18 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
i love this. it's amazing
F3rn chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
As always, brilliant. I love your "20 things" series, and I'm looking forward to Prince, Knight and Vision. Do you only do them about those related to the Blacks, or do you do anyone in the Harry Potter books?
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Aw! I love the part with Remus and the nicknames. Great job!
Pluto's Princess chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love your stories(: seriously, you're amazing. Happy birthday!