Reviews for Blushing Bride
Please update! You are a really good writer! More baby making all the way!
calmcoolcollective chapter 17 . 3/4
WHY DID YOU STOP WRITING?
I Think this story Is amazing I've read It 3 times not
TEAM PEETA!
I say it's great the way it is, but it should skip into the future or something, and they should have kids.
please update plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...
Guest chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
Totally in Peeta's perspective and a lot more baby-making scenes u just write them so good! I love your story u are such a good writer! PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
I Loved that story
Tara chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
This is just amazing, every second of it! I'm super glad you wrote this 3
XenaTheDog chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
I really think that you should have more of a storyline but also keep it the way it is. Does that make sense? It would be awesome if you did it in both perspectives and maybe have them unexpectedly get pregnant ;)!
Skye chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
I think that you should do it in both Peeta and Katniss's perspective. It gives the story an intriguing twist. Peeta should be dominant, but submissive. He is the perfect combination of submissive and dominant. There should be more of everything! The story is amazing, the plot line is great, and as for the love scenes, it leaves me wanting more. Love the writing! A plot twist could have something to do with the upcoming Quarter Quell, so that could spice up your story. I hope this was helpful.
Cici chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
A little story line would be awesome because there's so much love scenes and after while its fun but tiring to read.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
I'm loving this story and think it would be cool to see peetas pov for a change. As for the love making sceens I think their great and would like to see more. Although I love dominate peeta I think you should have him be more submissive at times
geust chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
Plz update and I think it should stay the same its great so far
Great chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
This is a great story. I wanted katniss to be a little more dominant but I am now just waiting for the next one. Please post soon
Kayla chapter 17 . 7/17/2014
well i must say this is a fun one, although i know that odds are it will never be finished given its been a year, but it is lovely. i just wanted to say something on the off chance that you see this or are still active lol.