Reviews for Trouble
time2read chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
awesome ficlet! Though I would love to see one where iroh is a metal bender because his mother married an earth bender so then he runs away from home because he feels like he is dishonoring his bloodline. well that would be an interesting spinoff and how he meets his grandfather again but awesome work simply amazing!
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
I love this! Learning more about Zuko's grandson and the struggles that he and Zuko himself faced over time. So creative. :D
Mad Girl Lullaby chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
This is great, can't wait for an update.
Foreveralways101 chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
This is great! Love it I can totally see this as Iroh IIs childhood and going through some of Zukos childhood struggles. I can really see Zuko being the understand and comforting father figure to Iroh Sazan isn't just like Iroh I was to Zuko :) great job please update soon! I especially love the Grandpa Zuko fluff!
NeverEndingStoryTeller chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Really impressed with this. I think you portrayed everyone perfectly with enough depth to really make me sympathise with even Azula! Zuko and Iroh are exactly the way I'd imagined and I simply love how you manage to pack so much emotion and drama into such short little ficlets.

Keep up the good work and update soon please! D
loverofallthings chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
please update soon, I love all of the chapters you have put out for this.
Atarah Derek chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
So far this has been a wonderful read, and this chapter was adorably touching. Iroh is so much like his namesake it's almost heartbreaking. And I almost teared up at Azula's memories of playing pai sho with her uncle weekly until his death. I look forward to more.

And somewhere in the spirit world, Iroh is pumping a fist.
noor chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
:D love this so much! update with another story!
heartacheinn chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
I LOVE IROH an I live you for writing this fic :) the last chapter was quite nice. Liked the addiion of azula!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Favorite lok story ! Continue
ThePenguinSledder chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
I just read this entire story, and I think it's beautiful. My favorite fanfics are those that give insight into the untold back stories of all of our favorite characters. This last chapter was the sweetest thing, and I loved the way Azula softened up with Iroh. It's all portrayed so realistically and I really hope that you update this story soon!
pytw4 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
cant wait For more. you put iroh in really interesting situations. I do hope we get to see zuko train him!
RukiaGallega chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
'Crazy Aunt Azula' and 'that witch hidden in the back of the palace'... Those names really fit her.
I liked the idea of little Iroh playing Pai Sho with Azula, it's very sweet (and brave) of him. Hope his father don't get very angry at him (I'm sure Zuko would be quite happy that his sister have someone else to be with).
Btw, I thought Iroh spent the rest of his life in Ba-Sing-Se. Did he come back every week just to visit her?
... Somehow, that seems like something he'd do :)
queenlionesses chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Loved how you portrayed Azula in this chapter. As always, worth the wait.
Katz chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Great chapter. I really want to see the family's reactions when they find out., though I imagine Zuko would be pleased.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »