Reviews for War and Peace
Alexandra Rylie chapter 16 . 3/8/2017
I thought "Scion" was an angel rank or something.
Alexandra Rylie chapter 2 . 3/8/2017
the most ironic thing ever is that as soon as I started reading Make a move started playing on my iPod.
EvilWereWolf18 chapter 26 . 8/13/2013
Curious, do you still need a Beta? Or are the positions all filled? Awesome story by the way! Its really hard to nail down Altair's personality just because of his emotionless. Although he did kinda get OOC, you did a pretty good job.
Anon chapter 27 . 8/13/2013
I love this story and I hope you continue it soon. I wish there was a chapter about cien and kinja because they are amazing characters and you didn't really pair them up in the story yet you cinda talked about them being together twards the end of the story. And it left me hanging. Hope you update soon.
xxz0eyxx chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
Good luck writing your own original story :) and I do hope you return to the world of fanfic soon! Xoxoxo
me chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
But Georgia is NORTH of Syria, not South.
Cemmerz chapter 25 . 5/7/2013
I just finished reading W&P and I have absolutely adored it. Altair/OC fics are so darned rare and brilliant one's are even rarer, and here is a gem of extreme rarity! I loved it! Your OC characters were greatly entertaining; I thoroughly enjoyed this illustration pre-game Altair and Malik.
Can't stay! Off to hunt for more of your stories and any continuity of W&P!
Suomenlinna chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
I really liked the basic idea of the chapter, Anima rescuing Altair from sure death by drowning, but there are some points I'd like to make, that you probably missed when beta-ing yourself.
First, whenever you're writing Anima's first-person POVs, you're starting to mess up first and third person, switching between "I" and her own thoughts and feelings on the one hand, and "Anima", "she" and sort of outside descriptions on the other.
Second, you should proof-read again (and not only this chapter) for stringent use of *one* tense. It can be either present or past tense, but you have to decide on one. I usually prefer writing in past tense, everything else feels a bit weird, somehow.
Third, as much as I get your point, plotwise, in having Altair being very much alive and conscious when he's dragged out of the water, it still feels a bit strange. He probably fell in or was pushed - and thus somewhat unprepared - and he can't swim. Even someone like him would at least get a little dizzy and weak in the knees when being practically drowning for - according to the chapter - close to six minutes.

I guess you somehow needed this chapter plotwise, but ... well, I guess I just had to tell you. But I really like your story so far. I'd really love to offer you to beta-read...
xVentressx chapter 25 . 3/18/2013
DanAlaya chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
lol!

That was a funny interlude!
My-Life-Full-Of-Anime Music chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
Lmfao! But the weird thing is that recently my sub-teach in class told my class about that Chinese Water Torture thing XD
nightrader1234 chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
I like this oneshot ITS HALERIOUS I presume Amelia was doing this to get back at Altair xD Though I feel sorry for cien because I presume she didn't get to see Kinja lol.
solaheartnet chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
this was awesome!:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 3
Victory Goddess chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
That was funny. You really have to write more of these. They're funny and a nice refresh from the usual :)
lastwinter42 chapter 23 . 2/12/2013
Wow, I can't believe this is the last chapter.
It was great and Anima at last accepted her feelings for Altair.
I feel worried for Anima, she has so much pressure on her shoulders.