Reviews for Matched
OrionMellark chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Jajajajajaja good fic i love Everlark and Gadge they can be really good friends xDds
Roborams chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Very nice...this was sweet like the strawberries... Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.
RadCherishIsEve chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
So cute!
Mercenary63 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is great! I had a feeling it was a set up and I'm glad I was right! Peeta and Katniss are so sneaky!
Tina chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Awesome story! So cute!
tjtreader chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Cute, I like how you included Octavia! And I like the part at the end where Katniss and Peeta are like 'it worked!'. (: Pretty dress too.
ckrets chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
lksjdaslkdjalsdjal I loved this so much that I may even love this more than Tuesday Morning. Gosh this was just so perfect. You characterized Gale and Madge beautifully and in character, and I loved every bit of it. And I KNEW that this was a setup by Peeta and Katniss to hook up Gale and Madge. When Octavia was trying to make them stay, I knew that those two were behind all that. I KNEW IT. KATNISS AND PEETA YOU SLY DOGS. (And twas them who wrote that letter from "Philip"). How clever of you. But seriously, this was just great. Gadge is so beautiful aksdjalsdjslakdj. I loved how Madge never liked the taste of strawberries, but simply bought them just to see Gale. aslkdjasldlakj. You developed their relationship throughout one night in a realistic pace. I also like how the Hob is now a restaurant. That was a great touch. I love your work. laskjdsaljdlafjsdlkghlfdgh.

SPAG:
-"I feel like running my hand through my hair to make sure it's sticking up or ridiculous." - surely you mean to add that it's "not" sticking up or ridiculous?
brooke13243546 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
My gosh, Another story recommended from you, and another that I'm pretty happy with! This is awesome (Bad word to describe something with I know, Lol) And I'm adding this to my community :D
xops chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Cool story Gadge forever
SnaringStrawberries chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
aw i love the whole peeta and katniss shipping gadge. gale's so stubborn that he needs a little push every now and then. cute story
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Very pretty one-shot :)
taliashew chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Well I loved the dress! I thought it was perfect for Madge. This was so carefree and full of wonderful fluff.
SugarCakes123 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
UPDATE!
Belle453 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This was really cute...can't believe I hadn't read it yet. Wow. You really need to continue writing.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love this... thanks for writing this awesome one-shoot! :D I'll read the sequel now!
Love xx