Reviews for Concussion
This is alright
Guest chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
Personally, I adore dogs. I grew up around dogs and my family has always had dogs. Right now I've got a golden retriever and a bearded collie.
xLazy-Brunette chapter 36 . 4/4/2014
Yep. Why did you do this to me.

(Just then, Kendall appeared behind his 3 best friends at patted them on the back, having a great laugh. "HEY GUISE U DO KNO THATS MY CLONE, AMIRITE?" the three laughed and ran up on stage preforming their new hit 24/seven. AND EVERYBODY ROCKED OUT OF THEIR CHAIRS AND HAD A GREAT TIME. THE END.)

is how I wished how it would end. BUT, I still have one chapter left, so who knows, right? LOL
xLazy-Brunette chapter 35 . 4/4/2014
NO, SKRTLE, WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? WHYYYYYYY
I'M GOING TO KILL YOUUUUU

this seriously has to have a happy ending or so help me.
xLazy-Brunette chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
The thing you added about Kendall always shouting "I know!" all the time really gives me the chills! It makes you think, you know? It's possible that his old self is somehow ... trapped behind a cage and is trying to break out. MAN I LOVE THESE KINDS OF STORIES. You've done so well with this. A fellow reviewer is proud of her idol. ;D

I just can't wait 'til the ending! (I'm mostly trying to catch up, lol. CHAPTER 33 AWAYYYY!
Guest chapter 37 . 1/6/2014
I saw this story for quite a while but I just randomly decided to read it now. I just wanted to say, wow. It was powerful.
What surprised me most was the decision to kill off Kendall. It was really well done. And I liked that you did it. It was realistic and kind of brave, in a way.
What I liked the most was how you went into detail with each main character throughout the story.
I enjoyed it much more than I expected to. So thank you.
Blue Leah chapter 37 . 12/5/2013
You did a great job with this story. It was very emotional. I would have been perfectly fine with Kendall not dying, but I like that you had the guts to kill him off. It wasn't in this disgusting mangled way, either. Thank you for writing the story. I truly enjoyed it.
iWasDumbSorry chapter 37 . 11/7/2013
I can't believe that you did kill him .. I thought that you'd bring him back in I don't know way but you didn't ..
But this chap .. This ending's so sweet and I can't say it like the Happy or Sad tears ..
You had really good job at the first Chap until now :') ..
Hope I can read your new story and hope ur story will be like this one ( I mean the sad one, about friendship and family though :) ) ..
AddictedToMusic18 chapter 37 . 11/4/2013
So cute and sad and I still teared up! Great job on this story!
Bog-Burgling Camicazi chapter 37 . 11/1/2013
I'm not exactly sure why I insisted on reading this story after I found out he was actually dead. At least it was realistic… but you CAN'T kill him in 13 Reasons Why! You can't!
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 37 . 10/31/2013
Wow great job with this chapter update soon
winterschild11 chapter 37 . 10/30/2013
Amazing story even if I AM sobbing. I guess everything can't be a happy ending...but still! I loved the way you ended this story, and the fact that the boys still hold Kendall in their hearts by holding onto what he liked and cared about.
Bookworm1213 chapter 37 . 10/30/2013
This is so sad. I love how at the end you made Logan, James, and Carlos happy( or at least kinda happy) please update 13 reasons soon and start knew stories, you should do harry Potter, hunger games, or percy jackson
AddictedToMusic18 chapter 36 . 10/16/2013
I cried! My emotions...
Soul Clarity chapter 36 . 10/12/2013
YOU! D'X I CRIED! I HATE THIS! Jk It was good. But I cried! So hard!