Reviews for Love can kill
hitomi65 chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
nice story
ryeonixg chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
I just realize Nella is Allen backwards! I see what you did there? At first I was like, " where did she get Nella from?" Then it came to me. But yea, why do I have a feeling that the person who chopped up the bodies is Tiki Mikk. 'I don't know maybe because HE'S A TOTAL CREEP!'( a sexy one at that...q(o)p)
Alaska.AL chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
I excited to know when it'll be out! I look forward to it! :)
Alaska.AL chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
I typically don't like female Allen stories but this ones good. If you know any others like this please tell me! Oh, and why do you use the word 'grizzled' so much?
Sing-chan chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
You know you use allen name just backwards and great chapter
sparkplug the fox chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I would have read this if allen was a boy :P
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
is Allen a girl
SmexyYuuWantsToKillRedHotLavi chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
Sequel please!?
akira walker chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
That's it? Not impressed with the ending. Epilogue would have been nice to see what happened to that bastard tyki and lavi's family in the future
akira wallker chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
Damn tyki why do you have to be a creep!
sachiyoumi chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
OMG. AWESOME STORY *mouth gaping open* Make more stories such as this! :D You could even make a sequel XD
AllenMoyashiWalker chapter 15 . 8/30/2012
I loved it, it was a great way to resolve everything.
1o1 chapter 15 . 8/30/2012
I love your story! Im not a big laven fan and I'm not in favor of murder stories, but this one is really good! I hope you continue with the story!
AllenMoyashiWalker chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
OMG! Please update, this is fantastic.
bloodygoth23 chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
I TOTALLY KNEW IT! I beat the killer is tyki, if not then i have no idea, but i totally kew that was why he killed all of those peole, since he killed that guy who was herassing her. Love this story, its so interesting please update soon!