Reviews for The Little Scout: Sweet Justice
Guest chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
Please update this is really good x
JDMlvr1 chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
D: I can't be believe she doesn't want the baby! I understand she's only15 but I think she should keep it! Hehe update asap :)
JDMlvr1 chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
Omg! She's going to have a baby. I'm glad Jake is dead, he raped her I'm guessing and deserved to die. Fantastic chapter! Update asap
Mystic Viccer chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
I love the story but hate jake. I mean what was she think! I'm happy that she is ok and everything but hate jake so much. Please write more.
JDMlvr1 chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Gosh Jake is a bi*** lol I wish he died in the fire. this is still really good update asap
Miki-chii103 chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
I wanna kill Jake my self! Just shot him in the head and laugh so hard that I would die from lake of air! :( *huffs* more soon!
JDMlvr1 chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Go ben go, save tessa! Don't let weaver stop you
Emotional Dalek chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
You don't like Weaver very much, do you?
Awesome chapter, can't wait for more. I'm looking forward to seeing will Ben go after Tessa (that's where my money would be), or will he obey Weaver and Tom.
Borderline Sociopath, AKA: Nessa
Emotional Dalek chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Tessa's not really going to leave, is she? Can one of the characters please shoot Jake? He really deserves it.
I really like this. You're good at coming up with conversations; I find them tricky and get worried they're boring.
Looking forward to more )
Borderline Sociopath, AKA: Nessa, xoxox
JDMlvr1 chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Gosh I hate jake. I wish tessa stayed with the second mass but I like the action
Mrs. Dylan Authors chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Jake is a crazy mofo... O: Like, seriously, who the hell does that? D: If I were Tessa I'd kick his ass. -.- Hahahaha, this chapter was incredible! Update soon? :)
JDMlvr1 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
No! Dont leave tessa! I can't believe she would actually go with Jake
JDMlvr1 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Cute chapter Hehe ben was so cute waiting until midnight to give the bracelet to her
JDMlvr1 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Grr go away Jake.
Mrs. Dylan Authors chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Last two chapters were great, but...she's LEAVING? OH MY GOSH! Excuse me while I rant...
DOESN'T SHE REALIZE JAKE IS GOING TO RAPE HER? IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS TO TELL! HE'D BETTER NOT LAY A HAND ON TESSA, OR I WILL PERSONALLY COME INTO THE STORY AND KICK HIS ASS!
Update soon?(: