Reviews for I Know Your Secret
Vn
Bb
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 2 . 5/15
Well, I skipped ahead on one of the later chapters and found part of the “secret”, but ultimately decided not continue reading the story. I can read slash all day long, but I’m not a big fan of femslash.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 5/15
Nice job not telling the readers what the secret was. You get them hooked with the first chapter and then make them want to keep reading to find out the secret, lol.
harryxbella chapter 9 . 4/15
What…. the hell just happened…oof talk about random
bobp chapter 4 . 3/29
Love it.
bobp chapter 1 . 3/29
I love it. Its refreshing.
Blueberrybirdoe chapter 1 . 3/7
This is just all over the place, it was interesting in the beginning but then you went into making a newspaper, and just forgot your original plot , then you went yet another direction and out of nowhere there’s a an attempted gangrape
Blueberrybirdoe chapter 1 . 3/7
This is just all over the place, it was interesting in the beginning but then you went into making a newspaper, and just forgot your word plot from the beginning, then you went yet another direction and out of nowhere there’s a an attempted gang rape, like what, i can’t read this anymore.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 4 . 10/20/2021
Computers doesn’t work without electricity
Guest chapter 40 . 9/15/2021
I don't usually like the fem Potter stories, but I absolutely loved this one. Awesoooome
stacygrrl2002 chapter 12 . 8/17/2021
Yes! I love it when a plan comes together. I like to see dumbles get his. I hope they don't rest and give the idiots a chance to come back at them.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2021
Harry Potter fics with newspapers like this or Harry writing his own without anyone knowing it’s him are always entertaining to read
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2021
You should really just put the fact that it’s a fem Harry fic in the summary, it would save a lot people time.
Noy chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Yeah... Something stupid like that or... The muggleborns don't use Voldemort's name because no one else use it around them, not even the newspapers, so they have nothing else to called him apart from "You Know Who" since it's the only name they ever heard.
Not to mention that they are brought into this new intimidating world at the age of 11 and with everyone around them telling them that they shouldn't say the name and overacting about it, of course they start fearing him too.