Reviews for I Know Your Secret
jaqmaq77 chapter 10 . 4/26/2023
Oh, colour me disappointed, I was hoping for an alien, or at least a creature of some kind. But a girl? Sad... so so sad... an Android time Traveler from 2525... come back to kickstart the revolution, and knock up lots of woman... turns out the only dick around will be someone elses.
jaqmaq77 chapter 9 . 4/26/2023
Fascinating... a real genuine 100% evil Dumbledore... I loved it... but come on... a missed opportunity? It has to be added, "Go away Dumbledore, don't go away mad... just go away..." or maybe just a simple, "Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on..."
jaqmaq77 chapter 4 . 4/26/2023
SecretlySo, Harry's still keeping his secret, and rather annoyingly, still hinting that he has a secret, or is that a secret that he's being secretive about? Four chapters in and still no hints about the secret he's being so secretive about? And Hermione knows and her knowing is a secret? This isn't annoying at all, is he really secretly gay? Is he a transformer... oops, transvestite? Has he got three boobs? Is he a robot in disguise? Will the writer ever tell us? Ah... no... it's a secret...
jaqmaq77 chapter 2 . 4/26/2023
Bloody hell... wow... I can't believe how much this writer is in love with the word 'secret'... it's obvious to me it's not a secret that he loves secrets more than anything else... I'm thinking of going back to the start and count how many times the word secret is used... or should I keep it secret if I go count all the secret's?
Sacred Realm Of Time chapter 24 . 3/23/2023
All girl hope Harem
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2022
Vn
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2022
Bb
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 2 . 5/15/2022
Well, I skipped ahead on one of the later chapters and found part of the “secret”, but ultimately decided not continue reading the story. I can read slash all day long, but I’m not a big fan of femslash.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 5/15/2022
Nice job not telling the readers what the secret was. You get them hooked with the first chapter and then make them want to keep reading to find out the secret, lol.
TurtleGoesVroom chapter 9 . 4/15/2022
What…. the hell just happened…oof talk about random
bobp chapter 4 . 3/29/2022
Love it.
bobp chapter 1 . 3/29/2022
I love it. Its refreshing.
Blueberrybirdoe chapter 1 . 3/7/2022
This is just all over the place, it was interesting in the beginning but then you went into making a newspaper, and just forgot your original plot , then you went yet another direction and out of nowhere there’s a an attempted gangrape
Blueberrybirdoe chapter 1 . 3/7/2022
This is just all over the place, it was interesting in the beginning but then you went into making a newspaper, and just forgot your word plot from the beginning, then you went yet another direction and out of nowhere there’s a an attempted gang rape, like what, i can’t read this anymore.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 4 . 10/20/2021
Computers doesn’t work without electricity