Reviews for A kind of magic
AndAgain chapter 12 . 3/19
My review:

33333333333333

I believe I have made myself clear.

...REALLY though, your Zevran is fantastic, and I love your spunky warden!
ShebasDawn chapter 12 . 2/14
Oh, this was wonderful! Especially the last one. Bravo!
Inveleth chapter 12 . 2/13
I'm so happy that you did not abandon this story.
Zev is very interesting character with deep emotions and sorrows hidden behind mask of humor and lust . Not every author decide to drill down to the bottom in order to show true face of our lovely assassin.
So many emotions and fears, and two people that try to sort their feelings.
Im looking forward how this story will end, with hope and redemption, or with tears and despair.
Arialla MacAllister chapter 12 . 2/9
This story just keeps getting better! I love the bit between Zev and Alistair, "If your business is funny…" priceless!
GlysMari chapter 12 . 2/9
I love this story so much. If only there was some way I could live just a piece. So glad to see the update.
Embrium chapter 4 . 1/1
This is freaking hilarious I love it! Totally spot on!
xseikax chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Amidst the pain I felt for poor Tara, having to see Jowan in the Gauntlet, I couldn't help but snort at this:
'I found Andraste's ashes to save Eamon's ass and all I got was this lousy shield'

If I didn't already adore Tara, I swear I would have after this. Her whole interaction with Eamon was just fantastic, and I am giggling like a schoolgirl at the idea that Teagan was quite pleased to take this opportunity to slap Isolde XD

Wonderful, wonderful chapter. Unfortunately, you now have a fangirl who is sitting on the edge of her seat, eager for another chapter. A fangirl who will probably harass you about how much she loves Tara, and will make you wince with constant squealing :D

Still, I can't wait for another update!
xseikax chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
Wow. This was so emotional.

I do have to say, though, that I loved Tara's... minor explosion, for lack of a better word. How everything just tumbled out of her and she kept talking. It really gave a sense of how much she's been holding in, and I adored how Zevran was there to help her.

I especially loved how, after the conversation was so serious, it turned into a little bit of humor. They're both the type of person who prefers to laugh, even if they're feeling pain inside, and I like that they kind of help each other with that.

Their relationship is so wonderful to watch.
xseikax chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
hehehe, I always love teasing Alistair about being the prince XD

I also loved Zevran's insights into Tara, which make a whole lot of sense considering who she is and where she comes from. She had no real military background, so how would she know what to do? Plus, the things she's dealing with are so very important that she can't afford to make a mistake. I really like seeing this part of her.

Her encounter with Jowan was just... heartbreaking. I don't blame Zevran for listening but, much as he might try to say that it was just his chance to know more about her, I think we all know he had other reasons for wanting to make sure she was okay ;]

Still, I felt so bad for her. But that last bit, where she put a hand on his shoulder to keep him by her side, was so sweet. Made me want to hug her.
xseikax chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
ahahaha! I am in love with the party banters! I can't even pick which ones are my favorites b/c they all had me laughing!

Although I did adore 'rubbing the wood stick to make fire?' XD
xseikax chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Another wonderful mixture of emotions and sexyness! Seriously, I don't know how you do it, but this was beautiful. Zevran's relaxation, the inner turmoil, and then the dawning realization that he didn't want to die was just beautifully done.

This story is getting better and better with every chapter! I'm almost sad that I'm catching up, b/c I just want to keep reading XD
xseikax chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Man, this chapter was so sexy and sweet and sad at the same time!

I just adored it so much. The mixture of emotions Zevran was feeling, the way he really wanted to be with her but was kind of wary at the same time. And when he realized he didn't want to go anywhere!

It was beautiful! I loved it!
xseikax chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Man, this chapter was... amazing. I adored seeing those conversations from Zevran's point of view. The reasons for the change in topics, the thoughts he didn't say out loud. Everything about it was just perfect.

And that kiss! Woo! That was hot! :D
xseikax chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
ahahaha, this made me snort:
Tara: I feel both very proud of you and strangely mollified
XD!

And then the tattoo bit! Omg you're going to make me spit out my drink LOL

Tara: Is Zevran blue in the face yet?
Leliana: Well something's blue.
ahahaha

This whole chapter was so fantastic!
xseikax chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Aw, that dream almost had me in tears! Poor Zevran ._.

I do like how he turned the question aside when Tara asked him about it. That's just such a Zevran thing to do XD

Damn, this was just... such a fantastic chapter. I especially loved the ending, when Zevran realizes that for a few precious moments he had managed to forget. That tugged at my heartstrings!