Reviews for Acceptance
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This is a great depiction of how Mikey lost his arm and how Leo lost his sight in the TAINW AU. Really touching.
The Light of Reason chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Your storytelling is positively striking. I actually teared up! The quiet emotion that passes between Leo and Raph is simultaneously beautiful and saddening as they accept their fate. Their dialogue is also perfectly in character. This is an excellent take on what happened between the brothers' decision to take down the Shredder and the infiltration. It shows the subtle way in which their relationship was beginning to improve.
Bravo on a job well done!
Lunexa chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is beautiful when i first watched "Same As it Never Was" i was crying my heart out, you did an amazing job writing this :)
poptropican chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I am actually crying a bit after reading this. Good job on capturing the moment.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Sad. I guess Acceptance is the absolute most accurate description of this story. Awww, poor Mikey. At least he finally got a return for all the time they spent searching for Donnie. This was great! The three's quiet acceptance was perfect.
TheShipOfTheDreams chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh oh oh... this defenitely brought tears in my eyes :'( But it was nice story! Thank you :)
Rose Black Dragon chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
At least they won, the war and their freedom. Thanks, it was great.
Gemdrive chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
So much said between them with so little words, the acceptance that this is the end was so heart wrenching. Amazing and yet so sad. :(

Wonderful writing, I love it.
Scribe of Tursa chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Very nice. Very well put together!
-Lon (not logged in)
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Poor boys! So sad!
No More Love chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Well damn that was different, but invasion good way.
EpcPanda chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
OMG! I LOVE IT! 3 It's sad, but I love it!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Very well done. It takes a lot of courage to go into a situation knowing you won't come out of it, and it was good to see them come to a sort of peace at the end.