Reviews for So Here's What You Missed
Soulless Warlock chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Oh, Dalton!Alex, you certainly don't mince words, do you? I like the idea of Alex and Kurt together...though I'm a Klaine shipper, I'm open to many ships if they bring out the best in the character...so Alex and Kurt could be a lot of fun together.

I also love the idea of alternate universes...sort of my literary guilty pleasure...so this has a special place for me.

As for the song, I'm not too familiar with it, but I know that you've got exceptional taste in music. I will have to check it out at some point.

As always, this was a good chapter and I can't wait to read more.

Gone Rampant chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Nice! Love In The Dark, I feel like Dev's a really underrated artist.

That, and I can do a slow version of that song which, according to a friend of mine, sounds "Damn fine." His words, not mine.

Can't wait to see more!
gleerox chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Can you do a missing scene at the end of goodbye with quinn and puck pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee
Soulless Warlock chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
I liked this one. It was sweet and had the perfect amounts of Santana sass and Brittany bizarre cuteness to make the story just right.

I also liked a few other things in this story.

1. It can function as a fluff piece without the song.
2. The song added some really nice atomosphere and tied into Santana's struggle.
3. The story was non-linear. I'm a sucker for those kinds of stories, so this one is an automatic like on that priciple alone.

All together, the best chapter so far. Can't wait to read more.

Soulless Warlock chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Wow. That was a great chapter, not gonna lie. I mean...I've got to say that this chapter means a little more as the fifth was the fifteenth anniversary of my grandfather's passing, so I can sort of identify with the situation...and the song was spot on. Thanks for pointing me in it's direction.

I look forward to reading more in the future.

Gone Rampant chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
OK, I'm a passive member of the fanfiction community, so, what's a, *Clears throat* "NaNoWriMo?" No offence, but it sounds like baby talk.

And a great chapter to boot. So I've got questions, but a good story as a payoff... Meh, I'll take my cake.

*Chomp*
Soulless Warlock chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Great to have you back. I was starting to get really worried.

Altogther, great opener. I really like the character Simone. She really is a mini-Mercedes. Oh, boy, I think Jack could get a couple of jokes out of that one.

I look forward to seeing which character is up next.

MalireyC chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
love it!:)
Gone Rampant chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
You're alive! WOO! Par-Tay!

...

Um, why did I leave this tab open when a stoner was visiting? Or I should stop drugging when I'm reviewing.

Anyway, nice new pic, can't wait for more, and I'm a fan of Love Song, so even more Win.