Reviews for Kyurem vs the Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo
strabimonx chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Nice
F1r3w0rks chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Well, this was a surprisingly good read! I am pretty sure that you said you wrote this back before the actual movie was released in America, so to that I say Bravo, good sir! It wasn't 100% perfect, but I guess it surpassed my expectations in a couple of ways, such as the flashback when Keldeo was saved by the Sacred Swordsmen. THAT was a very moving scene, in fact, it almost makes me want to check out the Japanese version to see if they have that in there.

The movie itself was great, but you brought up a few things nice as well... Wait a second... In the second chapter, Keldeo was trying to commit suicide!? :U This changes things... Nice dark touch there.

Anyways, I gotta say, the flashback scene with Keldeo meeting the Swords of Justice was very interesting. I know now that it may have been a misinterpretation of the scene where Keldeo describes the Swords, but I think it just added to the story. I could really feel the feels. In fact, it almost gives me ideas and inspiration for Keldeo to use in some stories as well! So thanks, I suppose. :P

My few nitpicks are: 1. Detail. 2. Kyurem's voice is a bit overkill. 3. You say Keldeo is the "young one," but he's over 400 years old! What the biscuits, man? xD Well, I suppose... being legendary and all. Maybe it might make you live forever or something, but that's a different tale for a different story!

So... That's my review! I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It was a decent read, and now that time has gone on, I'm pretty sure that you have written even better fan fics and stuff.

*Kyurem stomps in.*

"YOU HAVE A FINE PEN. OR KEYBOARD."
Erika chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
I love this so far!
But Didn't Kyurem need to fuse with Reshiram to become W-Kyurem?
lol, "Kyurem looked like a Reshiram had barfed all over him." I busted out laughing at that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Italic Lines are telepathy lines right?

(Zekrom is GIFTED at that.)
Meerkaty77777777 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I can't get enough! Do more!
Nyake chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
this is very well written I hope to see more
GuestFanatic chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
OMG! This was such a good story! I hope for great things in the future!
KrazyKat12 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I'm confused. Did this come before the pokemon movie, or after? Or are you just putting the movie into a story?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
This has got. To be. The best movie for Pokemon yet. The pokemon, the personalities, the storyline-and Kyurem. We haven't had a pokemon antagonist since, what, movie 3? If not the best, then at least one of the best. Thanks for your great work!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
jkgh
In caverns dark chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
"Kyurem grinned (can he grin?)"

Rhetorical questions make bad descriptions.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Nice beginning. I really like how it's going.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Hopefully, you'll pace yourself on this one... no offense.