Reviews for A Little Bit of Normal
fringelawyer chapter 85 . 11/8/2018
I spent the last week satisfying my never-ending Fringe addiction by re-reading your contributions to Fringe Fanfiction. What a pleasure!
I must apologize for never previously having submitted a review of any of your stories, but I didn’t start stepping up to the fanfiction feedback plate until after you had exited the stage.
I don’t know whether you still receive notification of reviews from fanfiction-dot-net, but I felt a need to send my highest compliments to you for your work with the characters we love from Fringe. You have an amazing imagination and wonderful writing talent. I admired both your discipline in retaining the personalities of Olivia and Peter as I perceived them from the series and your graceful leaps into the various permutations of Etta at different stages in her life and under differing circumstances of her existence. Although your initial assumptions on how Etta became separated from her parents did not comport with the plot ultimately presented by Bad Robot, your decision to place her under Nina’s umbrella was utterly reasonable and permitted you to bless us with stories that otherwise never would have seen the light of day. I am particularly fond of Chapter 30 of A Little Bit of Normal, where you paint such a remarkably vivid picture of the dystopian world and let Etta exhibit true empathy while maintaining her dignity and strength.
I hope that, wherever your life has taken you after you stopped posting to fanfiction-dot-net, you continue to write. If you still have an outline of how you wanted The Garden of Live Ettas to proceed beyond Chapter 9, please share a few new chapters with your fans.
sevenrez chapter 85 . 10/7/2016
Wow I enjoyed every chapter, of course I had some favorites, but the whole collection was awesome. I know the last chapter was posted a few years back but I am happy I found this. Thank you!
Terp4Life chapter 85 . 3/18/2016
I'm sad to have come to the end of this amazing fanfic. I would happily have read another 85 chapters. I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed it - words are just not sufficient. Bravo! Thank you so much for writing it. :)
Terp4Life chapter 76 . 3/17/2016
Wow... I don't know how you do it, but I'm shocked by how absolutely perfect this chapter is. I could see it play out in my head as clearly as if I were watching it on TV. Which I really wish I could. I think this entire story should just be converted into a script and filmed. :) And I'm nearing the end, and I'm not quite sure how I'll deal with getting to the end... But that's at least a few more days away... Long story short: this was another one of my (many) favorite chapters!
Terp4Life chapter 65 . 3/16/2016
This was sweet, and so perfectly "them."
Terp4Life chapter 60 . 3/16/2016
I love Astrid's POV on Olivia and Peter and how she sees everything they don't. So cute, and so much fun to read.
Terp4Life chapter 53 . 3/15/2016
Such a shame that FF net doesn't allow emojis, because I'd leave a hundred or so of the heart eyed one here... This was just too sweet!
Terp4Life chapter 17 . 3/9/2016
STOP. MAKING. ME. CRY. :)
Terp4Life chapter 14 . 3/9/2016
Since I was sitting outside my kids' gymnastics class, amid many other people, as I read this chapter, I had to work very hard not to cry. Really beautifully written.
Terp4Life chapter 12 . 3/9/2016
The storybook version of Olivia and Peter's story was perfect! So sweet!
Terp4Life chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
I've read exactly 1 chapter of this story and I already know that I love it. The fact that there's 85 chapters? It's like Christmas! No, better than Christmas. ;)
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Great chapter.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 85 . 4/7/2014
I very much enjoyed this! I hope you find the inspiration to continue it. Happy writing!
angelamorales514 chapter 85 . 11/12/2013
i love this. this is definitely how i'd imagine a propel between them happening
Guest chapter 84 . 10/5/2013
Hope the next chapter is when peter knew he loved liv.