Reviews for A Walk to Remember: Avatar Style
Dreamer chapter 14 . 2/4
Amazing so far, I really like how well you are able to combine Korra with movies and the sort. I'll continue supporting you. I believe you are an amazing writer and storyteller and hope you decide to continue writting in the future. If I had an account I would definately favorite you.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
Okay I suck because it's 2014 January 5th and I just got done reading this and I wish I had read this sooner. I thing my heart just shatter into a thousand pieces T-T. Any way incredible fanfic3
alyssmae chapter 22 . 12/12/2013
This was such a good story chapter 22 made me cry like there was no tomorrow it was so said but she kept her promise and found her way back to him. That story truly was something man :-)
MakorraForever chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
nevermind! :D I just read the whole description to the story..
MakorraForever chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I've started to read the first 2 chapters this from A Walk to Remeber or something? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Great story! but you do say the waterbender and the firebender a lot!
KW-16 chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
I should not have read the alt ending! Why? Why did I read the alt ending?! *sniff*
Guest chapter 22 . 9/7/2012
damn, this story is better than the movie
Guest chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
why would you do this? i was fine with the original ending, this ending just makes me want more, i'm not getting enough closure here
Guest chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
i think i got major depression after reading this, your whole story seemed to be leading upto a happy ending, but then bam! she's dead. well i gotta say i totally didn't see it coming
korraficaddict chapter 22 . 9/3/2012
why did you have to kill me like this?! the feels are too much right now! oh my gosh Zoe is soooo adorable, but nooooo Koraaaaa! why?why?why?
korraficaddict chapter 21 . 9/1/2012
wow, i just started reading this story today, i love this ending so much! now to read the alt ending
a korrasexual chapter 22 . 9/1/2012
dude, wtf have you done to my feels?!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/28/2012
My feelings are indescribable, if only i was capable of crying, then i could let my emotions out instead of bottling them in. i love this story so much, but why did korra have to die? you made me like her so much then she's gone, just like that