Reviews for Coffee and A New Dawn
Beach love chapter 20 . 4/1
You need to write more Coffee! I enjoyed it!
megan96 chapter 20 . 1/23
LOVE THIS WHOLE SERIES! I read the whole lot in 4 days! However sad I may be that this is the end, it was a good one! :)
The-KLF chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
Aww, fluffy ending to a story in which I thought there might end up being a major character death! :)
Jackie chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
Hi i just read this story of yours and its really amazing..you really like crime story...God bless :)
Newsies73 chapter 20 . 10/7/2012
I absolutely loved this intire series. And I'm so happy that this family got the happy ending they deserved. I will never be able to hear the word coffee again without thinking of this series. And that is a very good thing. Thank you for sharing your words with us. I'm gonna leave this fantastic story with one word that I think is fitting. Extraordinary.
soniacaskettshipper chapter 20 . 10/2/2012
oh my god i'm soo sad! i suppose that this is how it's suppose to end !so thank for sharing you beautiful and amazing story with us!and i hope that you will write a new story !
so i look forwartd to your future story!
THANK YOU WE LOVE YOU!
1477166 chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
Oh wow I can't believe it's over! This has been such a brilliant series, you should be super proud of yourself :)
Valkirie chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
that was a quite cute happy ending! I loved it just as I loved the whole series!
InspiretobeInspired chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
I loved it! I can't believe it's the final chapter of the series. It's hard to believe. I've loved your writing so much since I started reading Coffee and Scribbles. I hope to read more from you. Cheers fot your amazing work. BTW, if u ever wanna write a story with me, tell me. I would love to write a story with you. Congrats on your well written and popular stories. :) - Jessica
Extraordinarily Extraordinary chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
I cried. No word of a lie. But this was seriously amazing! I can't believe it's over. I feel like a part of me is ending... This is the best Castle series I have ever read. I hope you keep writing other stuff. I'll be reading it, I promise. Thanks for being amazing and writing this and sticking with it no matter what. It's been a long run but I appreciate it all. And I'm happy you ended it on a Caskett chapter as well. I'm glad they are finally going to be happy. They need it. They deserve it. So, yeah, thanks for writing this! You're extraordinary!
helena.xg chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
Absolutely loved all the coffee series! i started reading the first one when you started it and just couldn't stop till now! it's been an awesome 4 part FF! and now that you've finished this one i will continue reading your other fics, because you seriously are an amzing writer! thank you for those FF i have enjoyed every moment of them! :)
Milarqui chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
Bwaaaaaahhh! That was so cute! And beautiful! A magnificent ending for the story that has taken 5 months and four days to be finished, and you have managed to give us an excellent story in all of this time, and even when things were pretty bleak we still could see the light at the end of the tunnel for Rick and Kate and their family! :)

I really loved this story, and can't wait for you to write a new one.

Thank you very much for the Coffee series!

Milarqui.
chelsea chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
I have loved this entire series and am very sad to see it go. Thankyou for all the time and effort you have put into it. I will be looking out for more stories from you.
keal chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
I am so sad for this series to end. I think I'll have to re-read it. You gave them a great happy ending.
Alex Beckett chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
Well done :) I'm sad to see it finished, but it ended on a great note :)