Reviews for Rumor Has It
Deactivatedxxaccount chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I pray for an update. This made me cry an ocean of tears, almost as much as Sbam did.
Miss MoKa chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
I'm starting to dig into the whole Tweek/Craig/Thomas/Red Goth (now Pete) stories and this one is really good! And the ending was just perfect! This might be some inspiration for my fic! ;)
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
I loved it!
Yolo chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Awesomeee!
Yups chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
So I read it a second time. Yup. And it basically got better. I have no idea why. It just did. Like that. Like "Oooh you see that cool thing? POOF. Even cooler. There you go. Ice cold. Like ice ice baby. Even the penguins in the Antarctic think this shit is freezing. You can't even flip that shit. It's like, iced to the pan. Boom whatever."
I'm guessing that yeah, Dyle is quite OOC, but then I don't think we know that much about Dylan (or the other goths) anyway so. Yup.
I actually believed this review would be reasonably short but there I go. Frolicking in ranting world. Not giving three shits about whatever. Dancing on the rainbow of words. Useless words. But yeah.
Thomas seems to be a little bitch and I don't know if he really would but then I don't know much about him and I can't recall just how much we know about him anyway since it's just that Tourette episode. But yeah. You go Tweek.
Yups chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Well that was awesome.
I wouldn't say it's your best story (even though I'm pretty much dead tired now and will have to re-read this fic again), but I definitely like it a lot! Honestly, I'm quite conflicted about my headcanons for Craig, I kind of switch between "straightforward as hell but ridiculously loyal" and a bit more "hang loose" like this? But I don't know, it suits him well in this fic! Somehow, I really like the idea of Dylan/Tweek. I'm not sure I'd really ship them "just like this", but in a scenario where Tweek needs comfort, I do see him bumping into Dylan and getting gradually closer to him. I guess he doesn't count as that much of a conformist anyway, does he?
Also I really like how it fits the song so nicely. I mean sure, it takes it plot and all, but somehow the rhythm of the story fits the songs one quite well! Like, I don't even know how it's possible I guess, but yeah. It's actually really cool. uvu
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
i love it :D craig got what was coming and tweek kicked ass in the end 3
Tweeker chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
SIMPLY AMAZING! This is the second time I've read it and it still makes me feels all kind of emotions; anger, revenge, happiness, sadness! Do you have any more fanfictions? If so I'd like to read them all!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I love Dylan x Tweek! It's a nice ship, I think
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Holy shit, holy motherfucking shit... This story, it's so fucking good, no, not good, motherfucking awesome, why doesn't it have more fucking reviews?!
(sorry for the cussing, it's just so beautiful)
I am so gonna put this in my "I highly suggest you to read this" folder
(and btw, may I advertise this fic?)
Anxious Reader chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
IS THERE MORE?! This is such an amazing fanfic! Best I've ever read! PLEASE continue!
Fuzzyfur9 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
wow, just wow...

but tweek though...
love the fic and like red goth with tweek even though it was weird...awosme fic bit of
TweekingOut chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
ASDFGHJLK,
Amazing! Just AMAZING!
I listened to the song by adele and it really fits well!
I love to way you wrote Dylan, instead of using somone like Kenny :/
And i really like how to did Tweek, like hes not that paranoid but he has a bitchy side.
I laughed i cried.
Its one of the best stories ive ever read 3
ToMuchGoingOn chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Ohmygod. This is so good I want the second one so badly.