Reviews for Endings and Beginnings
devufairy chapter 3 . 3/16
I'm in the 3 chapter and I'm sobbing. the story is beautifully and realistically written.
kykkio chapter 29 . 11/13/2016
Well written. Thanks!
zachary2 chapter 29 . 11/20/2015
Awesome job, I really enjoyed this book.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/10/2015
Great story I loved it
whitealmond chapter 29 . 6/3/2015
Great ending, genius how you made it because of Opal the entire time. What set the chain of events for the mesmer going, though? Looking forward to reading the sequel :D
whitealmond chapter 24 . 6/3/2015
Omg it can't be Opal, can it? It just can't be!
whitealmond chapter 22 . 6/3/2015
I love,their argument here- it's been a long time coming.
whitealmond chapter 17 . 6/3/2015
Another time? *Sniff* she still needs to slap him, if we're talking about promises ;) very interesting method of anchoring Artemis to the physical realm, with the four 'elemental spirits.'
whitealmond chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
I was always unsatisfied with Colfer leaving the ending the way he did, with Holly reciting the entire series over again. I'm glad you lopped that off. But I think it's orange roses, not red.
whitealmond chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
Geez.. Intense chapter. Makes me worried that she might develop the Atlantis Complex herself.
whitealmond chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
Wow... I really love this scene. Colfer skipped over so many emotional things, like how everyone would feel about the will. Their reactions were all true to their characters. I think I like Holly and Foaly's reactions the most.
whitealmond chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
I love your characterizations, everybody is acting so true to themselves, especially in the wake of this devastation.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Wonderful description; their grief and disbelief are palpable :(
Glacier chapter 17 . 2/6/2015
Is Artemis going crazy or something?
Glacier chapter 8 . 2/6/2015
This is very well written. Please write more stories. Fictionpress is an cool site to post original stories.