Reviews for Endings and Beginnings
Glacier chapter 17 . 2/6
Is Artemis going crazy or something?
Glacier chapter 8 . 2/6
This is very well written. Please write more stories. Fictionpress is an cool site to post original stories.
Amanda leafer chapter 2 . 1/10
Man this was good and...sad i teared up a little ur really good
Kyra chapter 29 . 9/14/2014
I can't tell you how much I loved this story. I guess saying that I started reading it at around 7 in the evening and then did not up from my laptop until I finished it at 3am will suffice.
Because - and I REALLY, REALLY mean this - this is the BEST fanfiction I have ever read.
Ever.
You have got every character perfect down to the tiniest detail. The Artemis-Foaly banter is epic, and Artemis' relationship with his parents is wonderfully done. And his interactions with Holly - no words. You have them balancing so beautifully on their friendship and trust and doubts. Are you sure you aren't Colfer?
For me, this story is book 9.
Wrothmonk chapter 29 . 7/13/2014
I really enjoyed this story, no question about it.

Your version of what Artemis went through in the afterlife was certainly one of the more interesting versions, and how you played out his reactions was perfect. The chapters leading up to the clone coming alive didn't really stick out to me as anything original, but that is kind of to be expected when everyone goes off of the same book and the same sentences in that book. I really enjoyed it after that point however. You even managed to get opal back into the equation in a way I've never even thought of before.

Your overall writing is excellent, your ideas are original when you have the room, and you managed to keep me reading until the end, unfortunately I can only say that about a few authors here in the AF fandom. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Wrothmonk chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
“You know, I always wanted to be the first to cheat death. I suppose I’ll have to settle for the second.” I can taste the irony in these two sentences.
Wrothmonk chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
I was planning on saving an overall review until I got to the end seeing as how the story is complete, however I'm seeing a few things right now that I probably wont remember to include. For now it will probably just be a few nitpicks here and there. Don't take this as disapproval, the fact that I've already read this far is testament to the fact I'm enjoying this story, just saving my main thoughts for a single review.

As for this chapter you seem to have replaced 'know' with "never" here: "I don’t never whether to be flattered or disturbed"
Cookies chapter 29 . 7/1/2014
Yes. Stay. Stay with us forever because you're not going back.
And THAT'S IT?! Well, that's okay because I know there' s'more stories to come. ;)

And because of your inspiring speech, now I feel forced to do one as well. (Not really, I just really wanted to do this.)

Your story is amazing. It was a masterpiece three-in-one. How everyone handled Artemis' death, to ARTEMIS regaining his memory and dealing with the clone, to the final Opal scheme. It was amazing. It was spectacular. It was [insert more cheesy adjectives here]. And I just really wish this would never end. You are by far the best author I've know on this website. And I love you.

The End.
Cookies chapter 28 . 7/1/2014
Only a frantic Artemis could have a battered, bruised, broken, and casted claviwhatsitcalled and not notice.
OPAL. I KNEW IT. IKNEWITIKNEWITIKNEWIT. I KNEW FROM THAT CHAPTER CABALLINE GOT KIDNAPPED AND THE GENERAL SHOWED UP ALL MONOTONOUS THAT THEY WERE MESMERIZED.
Cookies chapter 27 . 7/1/2014
ASJI YES YOU GO ARTEMIS AND HOLLY

I can just imagine the second Artemis wakes up, Butler'd come to him and say "I quit." Because gods dammit Artemis if Butler keeps his job any longer he'd get a heart attack worrying for you.
Cookies chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
F*CK YOU MYSTERIOUS PIXIE WHICH MOST LIKELY HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH OPAL. F*CK YOU SO BLEEPING BAD.
Cookies chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
...Trouble Kelp I am really starting to dislike you. Even though I know what you're doing is perfectly sensible, you don't have to be so blunt about it.
Cookies chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
I like our Hartemis. Not the People's Hartemis. They're version of all the "romantic gooey" stuff is just so... *shudders* Weird. Strange.
Cookies chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
Oh, Holly. I feel so sorry for you.
But that flashback was so real. I always thought of the Atlantis Complex and funny... You know, until now. Not that you think of it, Artemis' life is really depressing...
Cookies chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
Okay, okay. I'm not hyper-venting. I'M NOT HYPER-VENTING.

ASDFGHJKLZX TO LATE

THE ENTIRE FIRE PAIN LOVE THING IS JUST TO MUCH AND THA HARTEMIS TO JUST TOO REAL AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I LOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU

IT'S SO MUCH MORE BELIEVABLE THAN ALL THE OTHERS AND I LOVE YOU