Reviews for Endings and Beginnings
zachary2 chapter 29 . 11/20/2015
Awesome job, I really enjoyed this book.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/10/2015
Great story I loved it
whitealmond chapter 29 . 6/3/2015
Great ending, genius how you made it because of Opal the entire time. What set the chain of events for the mesmer going, though? Looking forward to reading the sequel :D
whitealmond chapter 24 . 6/3/2015
Omg it can't be Opal, can it? It just can't be!
whitealmond chapter 22 . 6/3/2015
I love,their argument here- it's been a long time coming.
whitealmond chapter 17 . 6/3/2015
Another time? *Sniff* she still needs to slap him, if we're talking about promises ;) very interesting method of anchoring Artemis to the physical realm, with the four 'elemental spirits.'
whitealmond chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
I was always unsatisfied with Colfer leaving the ending the way he did, with Holly reciting the entire series over again. I'm glad you lopped that off. But I think it's orange roses, not red.
whitealmond chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
Geez.. Intense chapter. Makes me worried that she might develop the Atlantis Complex herself.
whitealmond chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
Wow... I really love this scene. Colfer skipped over so many emotional things, like how everyone would feel about the will. Their reactions were all true to their characters. I think I like Holly and Foaly's reactions the most.
whitealmond chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
I love your characterizations, everybody is acting so true to themselves, especially in the wake of this devastation.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Wonderful description; their grief and disbelief are palpable :(
Glacier chapter 17 . 2/6/2015
Is Artemis going crazy or something?
Glacier chapter 8 . 2/6/2015
This is very well written. Please write more stories. Fictionpress is an cool site to post original stories.
Amanda leafer chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
Man this was good and...sad i teared up a little ur really good
Kyra chapter 29 . 9/14/2014
I can't tell you how much I loved this story. I guess saying that I started reading it at around 7 in the evening and then did not up from my laptop until I finished it at 3am will suffice.
Because - and I REALLY, REALLY mean this - this is the BEST fanfiction I have ever read.
You have got every character perfect down to the tiniest detail. The Artemis-Foaly banter is epic, and Artemis' relationship with his parents is wonderfully done. And his interactions with Holly - no words. You have them balancing so beautifully on their friendship and trust and doubts. Are you sure you aren't Colfer?
For me, this story is book 9.