Reviews for The Grim Reaper: Love is Everything
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Update please
Lumcer chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
It's great to know your doing well all things considered. I look forward to the update and wish you a merry Christmas to come!

KCK-Lumcer
Reithandina chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Congratulations! :D
Inflamora Notoris chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Happy Christmas. And I hope you get better soon
Steve chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Hope you have a good Christmas and New Years too!
ikebblez9614 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
God bless you I hope everything turns out all right
CrimsonFeather24544 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
This story is awesome! I wish the best for your health! Get well soon!
Leylani-sama chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Merry christmas to you too! Or in my mother tongue, joyeux noël! I hope it will go better for you from now on. Never lose the fighting spirit! Until next time!

Leylani-sama
FireSenshi2 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I am glad that you are getting better! Happy Christmas and take care!
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Interesting! I can't wait for more.
Lumcer chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
I enjoyed your update, sorry it took me so long to get around to reading it. College is kicking my butt. :) I look forward to reading more, and hope you are doing well.

KCK-Lumcer

P.S. thanks for the shout out!
serena chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
I love your story. I saw your post about the cancer, please check out the box called "how to cure cancer for 5.15 a day". My cousin was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer with 3 months to live, it is now just past 6 months. The cancer seems to be going in remission and he is feeling alot better. He has not had any chemo because they said his cancer was to far gone and chemo would only hasten his death. But now he is turning around, please check out the book. I love your story. Good luck and stay strong. You will beat it.
Sid chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Your story is very interesting. I hope to see more chapters soon. Also, good luck with your cancer. I hope everything works out for you and your Aunt. Stay healthy.
ni.de.ai.ren chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
please keep updating! i love this story! u have absolutely made my day! :)
Leylani-sama chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
I am so, so sorry for your health. Please don't rush anything for us. Despite that, thank you for this update! It is still very interesting. And Harry found the first one. If I had been at Severus's place when he appeared and disappeared, I think I would have had a heart attack. I can't wait to read more! Until next time!

Leylani-sama