Reviews for Hope
Joey chapter 12 . 2/25/2014
When's the next chapter
Rebmul chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
lols uhoh poor vegeta he screwed up cant wait till bulma chews him out so far so good keep up the story cant wait for the next chapter
majorshane chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Awesome! 9/10
ScarlettFire93 chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
DarkVoid116 chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
Well this was a pretty good and interesting chapter. I think Mirai Vegeta really screwed up his relationship with Mirai Trunks irreversibly. Mirai Trunks lost all of his trust in his father from his own timeline.

The conversation between Mirai Vegeta and Mirai Trunks was actually extremely confusing, to be honest. I cannot think of a better way to do it; the whole concept itself is just confusing, one version of Vegeta talking to another version. I'm glad that even just a few years after Cell, Normal Timeline Vegeta has lost enough his tough exterior to truly cherish the great things he has. I was quite afraid he's be mean and would still not quite care for Kid Trunks.

I feel like we're getting into the nitty gritty here and the lovey dovey Gohan/Videl part of this story is more than likely complete. This saddens me, but at least you're doing a WMAT story without Buu (I think). There are more than enough Majin Buu stories.

So, yeah, great chapter!
mcglouf chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
this chapter was strange with vegeta talking to himself but i literally got up at the end and screamed "VEGETA RUSTLED VIDELS JIMMIES"
bulmabullabriefs chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
I wonder what will happen with Trunks and Vegeta.. Are you going to upload any new chapter soon?
el angel de la muerte chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
i love it! i love your fic! update soon please!
ShireWulf chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Oh, Vegeta, you've really done it this time... Poor Trunks...

I reall liked the interaction between Mirai and Cannon Vegeta's, cannon's haughtiness was perfect. Love the explanation of his "empire" - I never thought about it like that.
Shijiro chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
well this was a nice chapter
vegeta's interaction with himself was interesting. and vegeta having his kingdom in a way was a really great way of putting it.

the last part with videl, erasa, and sharpner was also a good twist. although i wonder if you'll show past gohan meeting videl.
Dracarot chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Well time travel could have done worse damage to the timeline though Mirai Vegeta did plenty of damage to his image with Mirai Trunks. Hope he can fix that...
dcp1992 chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Great chapter! Didn't know what Vegeta was going to do, but it was not as bad as I though. Nice of him to bump into Videl though. Wonder how that will effect when Gohan goes to School. lol. Anyway, Update soon!
DarkVoid116 chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
I really want to know what Vegeta is planning to do in the past! Does he just want to train or something more? It should be fascinating to see the fruits of his labor next chapter, and also Trunks' reaction to Vegeta taking the time machine. Can't wait. Awesome story so far, going to continue to read it, obviously.
DarkVoid116 chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
You're right, the end was sort of sappy, but not in a bad way, necessarily. The display of power was cool to read about, and you captured the reaction of the Z fighters nicely, but Trunks probably wouldn't have gone Ultra since he knows it's worse. Although I suppose it's excusable in a display or pure maximum power.

Videl's retelling to Erasa of how she and Gohan met was touching. I really enjoyed that scene above all else.
DarkVoid116 chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
This was a pretty awesome chapter; a lot happened.

Erasa and Trunks got into their first fight as a couple, and Vegeta acted his usual surly self. Erasa met Vegeta, Trunks met the Vegeta from his timeline, and, of course, Pan is born. PAN! I love Pan so much. She's the product of my two favorite DBZ characters, and she's awesome! This chapter was great, cannot wait for another one.