Reviews for All Roads Lead to
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
I finally read this story... and Jule it was just adoreable... it really made me smile... i love all what you did with different visions unti in the end you showed one that worked out... it was perfect!
Faby chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
Lovely final! I think im crying! I hope you still continue writing! I'll be waiting more of your stories of willicia! :D
Lu250 chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Aww loved the final * _ *. But over?! How sad lol you will write more right? Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that Alicia would be happy with Will
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
Lovely happy ending there, enjoyed this amazing story and your inventive way of bringing our favorite pair together. Loved the one shot from this too, and hope you continue to write A/W
StrawberrySab chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Awww. Nice chapter, I loved it! And my congrats for your writing! It's improving and it really shows! Good job! :D
Lu250 chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Aww so cute cute! Continued please?! :)
Ash chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
yey! It is great that you are continuing this story. Come on. Bring it on.. Will and Alicia. It is about time that these two be together without interference. Look forward to more.
lostindallas62 chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
Great job, thank you for this sweet Willicia story! :)

Alicia trying to be all things to ALL PEOPLE right now, she forgetting about her own happiness!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
Yay! Desperately needed this W/A happy ending! So beautiful, great job!
Faby chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Thanks for not given up! I need more fics like this! And I want to read the next now! You are great writer!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Yeah! She's going to see Will! Update soon I wanna know what happens!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Can't wait to see the next one! We desperately need a happy ending for these too!
lostindallas62 chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
WOW...what a cliffhanger...off to Will's we go! Love the "It's ALICIA TIME" reference...so Owen! :)

Tell him about dreams and ALL the final ultimate outcomes you had them, Alicia and Will together. Hell I will just be happy to see her be NICE to him for a change. (It's been a rough start to S4...any Willicia LOVE is better than what we are getting now)

Thanks for the update, looking forward to the next one. Really enjoying your story.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Oh God, I hope he answers soon! I can't wait to see what happens with this! Great job!
Reese chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
So, I read this story for the 3rd time. At the end of it, Alicia decided to give Will a call. So, what happens? Looking forward to the continuation.