Reviews for Bat Appétit
Cassie-011 chapter 19 . 7/12/2018
Honestly I’m waiting for a Monty/Bruce reunion and see how Bruce reacts to John and how John reacts to Bruce lol
Guest chapter 19 . 3/16/2014
Omg I hve been waiting a year for u to update please I am so engrossed in the world u hve created and there is no other story put there like urs . The uniqueness of ur story and the way u portray the characters is remarkable. Thank you so much for giving me the oppruntunity to read your story !:)
Ravenmore45 chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
This sucks. Glad you stopped working on it. Loser.
Jessie chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Hi ecto1B,

I don't normally review (which I know is really bad, but I felt I had to review this, because it's so well written. I know I haven't read that much of it yet, but it's great. The writing flows really well and reads really naturally.

Just thought I'd thank you for a great story! Good job. Keep it up...please!

Jessie
:-)
BurdenedWithGloriousPurpose chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
AAAHHHHHHHH! This is probably one of the best fanfics I've ever read! I love it so much! I love how you've described John! I can't wait for more!
BurningThroughTime chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
This is a really well written and engrossing story. I have to admit, going in I wasn't too sure I'd enjoy it so much based on the summary, given the fact that most love triangles end up quite badly written, but once I saw the structure to it, I ended up quite hooked. I'm really glad I decided to read onwards.

First of all, I want to say that I'm blown away by your writing skills, as they were showed flawlessly into this story. I found it just a day ago, and since then, I could not stay away for long. Your writing flows in such a way that captures the different characters in unique ways, twisting the plot lines into something really worth reading. It's intresting and refreshing to read a story in which the description and the dialogue happen in a way that it's easy to understand, composing and overall likeable and well-thought original character. I found myself prefering Monty over other OCs in different fics for the simple fact that when we, the readers, meet her, she comes across as someone human. She tries to keep her family well. She makes mistakes. Painful ones, and sometimes, their cost is too grand- but that's what life is about, try and error and pain and happiness. And you wrap that up beautifully.

One of the things that I enjoyed the most, by far, is the way you play with the inner conflicts that each character/pairing developed, mainly of course, Monty and Bruce. Of course, I'm a sucker for John Blake aswell (honestly, who could resist the note and the apple?). For now, I'd like to congratulate specifically for these amazingly written moments that prepared us for the bang- The Dark Knight Rises.

I really hope to see you update soon. Cheers.
IKhandoZatman chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
Yay dkr next chapter woohoo!
urmessismine chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
OMG! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Great writing like always !:)
LiSYi chapter 19 . 11/26/2012
Ohhh they are the cutest! :D
John is written perfectly! And even though I love Bruce and all, I'm really hoping she ends up with John.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 19 . 11/26/2012
Update immediately, please!
FeatherDeath chapter 19 . 11/26/2012
Lovin it :)
my-forgotten-rose chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I enjoyed the fact that it was not heavy. I loved it
urmessismine chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
Wow! That escalated quickly! Jk I was not expecting that great chapter like always though!:)
Scarlett Nemesis chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
Another great chapter you've got here. I really liked the classy-ness of the sex scene. It was well done. If I had to improve it, I would have made it last a little longer. It seemed a bit hasty (unless that was what you were going for, of course). It could have been a little more descriptive too but I get it if it's not your style because I can't really write descriptive ones (but I love reading 'em ;) ). So yeah. Poor Monty. I think we all sense the choice she's going to have to make eventually. Just when she thought she had moved on... I adore love triangles! :)
koralkea chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
Nooo! D: She should be with Bruce );
But... I'll love your story even she wouldn't.
Take care :)