Reviews for Snake Eyes
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Now you must know what I have to say: I am very desperately looking forward to the next three chapters.

I want to see what's going on! Update...

Anyway, moving on from my Snake Eyes addiction... XD

I want to see interaction between Millicent/Lily! And I can't wait to see Pansy/Dominque interaction.

The title is clever. I enjoy it. :)

"No!" Pansy repeated, as if that was the only word in her vocabulary.

Loved this! XD

And I enjoy the idea of making their own luck. :) I love this story so far and I really want more. Like really want more... XD Great job!
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I have finally reviewed! XD I didn't think it would take me this long.

Well, what can I say? I adore Millicent and I wish to see more of her and her past open up to us in the future. There's not much known about her and I can't wait to read your version of Millicent. ;)

I like Pansy's bluntness. It's a trait that I have enjoyed for a long time. :)

The end of the chapter with Rose/Astoria is so cute! The end was perfect to end the chapter at I must say. I don't like thinking of Draco as a hollow shell of a person (which I get the impression of here) though it does justify in a way Astoria's wandering eyes.

Now off to read the second chapter! :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
MORE! :D I love, love, love this. I can't wait to see what happens next. XD And just send Scorpius to Lysander, okay Astoira? ;D
Can't wait for more. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Ohmygosh, I love it. ;D THis is just brilliant. :D I can't wait to read more. :D
autumn midnights chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Another awesome chapter! I love that they all admitted who they're in love with, and I really like how each of their situations are so different - Astoria and Rose are friends, Pansy and Dominique are rather acquaintance-y, and Lily left after sleeping with Millicent. I can definitely picture that their friendship went through a bump after Astoria and Pansy admitted who they're in love with, but I'm glad they got back together because I'm really enjoying the platonic relationship between these three. The title is awesome, too, and it fits the story so well. I liked the mention of Victoire/Neville, of course, since that's another great pairing. I like how Astoria and Rose are taking Dominique to Pansy's shop, and how they're definitely intertwining there, and I love how the three Slytherins are planning to help each other find their happy endings. What a great story!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Aww, thanks so much for the dedication! I'm so glad you're starting this fic, because Millilu, Astorrose, and Pansique are awesome! I really like the little hints that you're dropping about these pairings already - I definitely caught onto them, and I really like it. I love the friendship between them, and although I've never thought about Astoria being part of the group of Slytherins in Harry's year, it definitely makes a lot of sense. I like your characterizations of all three of them, and their personalities are really shown here. The way that Astoria and Scorpius are separate from the Malfoy family is really interesting, too, and I can definitely see that a little, with them not getting along with Lucius and Narcissa, and the way Astoria and Draco aren't in love (which means that Rose should come in ;)) It's a really great start, and I'm going onto the next chapter now!