Reviews for The Sudden Death Experiment
My god, this story is perfect. The way you melded portal and team fortress together is utter perfection. Loved the story.

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews, really. This is one of the top five tf2 stories on this website, without a doubt.
HOLY. CRAP.
THAT. WAS. AMAZING.
wellies chapter 5 . 1/18
He shot the fucking moon.
not a spy really chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
...
not a spy really chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
omg the songs you choice are perfect
I'm really in love with this fanfic
not a spy really chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
OOOOMGGGGGGGGG POOOOOOORTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I wanted to write a fanfic with TF2 and Portal crossover AND THE ENGINEER AND THE SNIPER
AND YOU MADE IT REAL
FOR MEEEEE
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
not a spy really chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
I knew about ENG Engineer and CP Control Point from the beginning, but I thought there wasn't any control point in the map they are :/
And the Moon, wtf? they're in a box?
btw I'm LOVING this fanfic SO MUCH
not a spy really chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
CactusNoir chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
Wow, that was cool.
Now I need to finish Portal 2.
CactusNoir chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
Go Miss Pauling! Do something to make things better!
CactusNoir chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Dammit Caroline!
And Sniper! You shouldn't listen to crazy robots. Everyone needs to be nice!
CactusNoir chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Of all the things I was expecting, none of them were this.
Royalraven007 chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
Wow! Thank you for finishing this! :D I wish the ending was a bit longer just to stretch out the explanation of what happened but I'm just so glad you finished it :) I have to say I'm kinda disappointed that something better didn't happen with Sniper and Engie but I guess they stayed true to their characters. Good job finishing! Thank you for your story! :)
Raven chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
I absolutely loved the story, but the ending wasn't that strong. I'd go more into detail, but this is a fanfiction, and obviously you have a life aside from this, so I won't complain. Aside from the ending, it was a great read, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
poodis is gud chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
only part that doesnt make sense is the void that took the future sniper & engineer