Reviews for Mango: The Troll-Fruit
Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Hahahahaha! LOVE the hints of Teddinique here. Teddy didn't exactly hide his lust for Dom ;). And Teddy you little killjoy, denying Al and Scorpius the wonder of what would have surely been a glorious party! Superb one-shot.
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
A troll fruit. Haha! Makes sense! :D Nice job!
acciothedemigod chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awww, that was so sweet! :) Now I want mangoes. And really, miss Mew...the troll association was awesomesauce :D
Lovisa chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Okay, so here's the rest of my review, because I suck, lol!

And I loved that part where Teddy described the mango, because it was so subtle and it sounded as though he was hitting on her without even knowing himself and just ajsjhsgabsk I like it when there are really philosphical conversations in fics which doesn't really mean something at the first look but if you look a bit deeper it could mean so much and aasdhadjk it just tells so much about their characters and this one of those things you're amazing at, mew!

So, basically I LOVE this story and you're fantastic as usual. :3
lowi chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Ooh gosh, I love this! It's just so...wonderfully "next-gen." that makes no sense, but what I mean is: I love next gen and when it's written like this it makes me melt and fangirl so hard. Really, stories like these are the REASON to why I like next-gen.

You've given everyone so clear, vivid personalities, and the entire story as in scenes and plot is just perfect. Highlights were AlScor!friendship (too bloody cute), AlCalytrix (it's been too long since I saw that ship, honestly!), and Doninique's characterisation (really well done and so unique)!

And I loved that part where Teddy described the mango, because it was so subtle and it sounded as though he was hitting on her without even knowing himself and just ajsjhsgabsk I like it when there as really philoso
BlueMango chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Yo. Just wanted to say thanks for this fic, man. :B I love Dominique and Teddy in this one and their chemistry, it's soo guuud man. Y'know how much I love these two together. And I also like how the two are alone and how Teddy wants Dom all to himself. kekekekeke. Nice job, and thanks for the fic. It makes me imagine their summer together. And how you tied in the uncertainty and how she would become the headmistress, that would be interesting to see. And who doesn't love a troll fruit. lol

Mango
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Aww, I really liked this! I don't ship DomTeddy, but I love how you've written it here. Dominique's definitely confused and conflicted about what she wants to do at first, and I love that she decides to become a headmistress because I see her that way also. I love the tiny mentions of one-sided LilyTeddy, since that couple is awesome, and PansyBlaise, too, since I ship that. I like that you included James working at Ollivander's - makes me think of Jamestin ;) I love the fluffy friendship between Dominique and Teddy, that was really sweet, and the way Teddy sort of disbanded the party, and I got the idea that it was so he and Dominique could be alone together. I like the theme of mangos and the troll fruit, that was really original and creative. As always, mew, great job!