Reviews for The Time for Confession is Near
June13girl chapter 1 . 7/15
It was a good story I just wished it had more chapters but that's it.
Nightwing15 chapter 1 . 4/25
I think this pairing is taking over my heart...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
You have nothing to be sorry for! Thatwas 6000 words of beauty, of genius, and of talent!
Okaywriterzero chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Not nothing 6000 words of finely crafted story telling.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
THAT WAS AMAZING OH MY GOD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
That was 6000 words of pure wonderfulness
Like wow what
Teach me to write please
Gorbebe chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Omg... i can't... the amount of adorableness is to much! *will explode unless theres a sequel , Ahem nudge nudge*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
My heart is about to burst
GhostLucy chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Of nothing? Wow that was Something! I don't ship dick and arty but, when you write it I do! Will you make a sequel about their relationship and starting from where you left it here?
Fernandidilly-yo chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
That was definitely not nothing. I really liked this story. I liked how you made Dick vulnerable and showed how even though he is Robin the boy wonder, he is still just a 13 year old boy. I really liked how you did Arty's character too. I feel like a lot of people make her to harsh or unfeeling, and I love how you showed her inner turmoil with her own feelings.
I don't see these two as a couple, so I looked at this more in a brother and sister manner. But I still loved their interactions. Good job. I would be super happy to see a sequel to this, but I'm sure that if you were planning on doing that you would have already.
Fernandidilly-yo out.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
its fine, though i would suggest a sequel!
ABEDFAN chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
OMFG! I LOVE THIS!
Raquel chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Write more Traught
Somebody knows chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
That was 6000 words of awesome!
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Don't be sorry. It was worth every word. :)