Reviews for The Time for Confession is Near
Okaywriterzero chapter 1 . 9/2
Not nothing 6000 words of finely crafted story telling.
THAT WAS AMAZING OH MY GOD
That was 6000 words of pure wonderfulness
Like wow what
Teach me to write please
Gorbebe chapter 1 . 6/18
Omg... i can't... the amount of adorableness is to much! *will explode unless theres a sequel , Ahem nudge nudge*
My heart is about to burst
GhostLucy chapter 1 . 3/20
Of nothing? Wow that was Something! I don't ship dick and arty but, when you write it I do! Will you make a sequel about their relationship and starting from where you left it here?
Fernandidilly-yo chapter 1 . 1/8
That was definitely not nothing. I really liked this story. I liked how you made Dick vulnerable and showed how even though he is Robin the boy wonder, he is still just a 13 year old boy. I really liked how you did Arty's character too. I feel like a lot of people make her to harsh or unfeeling, and I love how you showed her inner turmoil with her own feelings.
I don't see these two as a couple, so I looked at this more in a brother and sister manner. But I still loved their interactions. Good job. I would be super happy to see a sequel to this, but I'm sure that if you were planning on doing that you would have already.
Fernandidilly-yo out.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
its fine, though i would suggest a sequel!
ABEDFAN chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
OMFG! I LOVE THIS!
Raquel chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Write more Traught
Somebody knows chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
That was 6000 words of awesome!
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Don't be sorry. It was worth every word. :)
I am a Detective chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This was 6000 words of awesome not 6000 words of nothing. Not a fan of traught but I enjoyed this
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
No I liked it! Interesting twist? Pleeeeeaaaassseeeee continue?
destinyowldreamer chapter 1 . 1/28/2015