Reviews for XO
Thelittlestbunny chapter 23 . 1/4
Oh no it's a cliffhanger! I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter of this outstanding, superb, extraordinary, marvelous, fantabulous story.
Squidtastik chapter 2 . 1/3
I'm on chapter two. Im so fucking confused right now. But a good sorta confused filled with lots of giggling and snorting and flailing...that sorta confused...
Lillyanna333 chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
"Run"... so now it's Doctor Who? :D
readingaccount chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
Wow! This is a fascinating story. Really enjoying it.
VioletWylde chapter 23 . 10/4/2014
Updates! I had to go back and start over since it had been so long, and it was just as hilarious and sexy and fantastic as it was the first time. I know I already said this once, but it bears repeating: I adore your writing style. It's witty and original and superbly entertaining!

This was one of the first johnlock stories I ever read and since it's been on hiatus I have consumed a metric fuck-ton of Sherlock fic, so I wasn't entirely sure what I'd think when I started this fic again (you know how when you first start to read fic in a fandom and you think it's all great, then you go back and realize that stuff you read when you first started actually wasn't really so much good as it was novel...) but this fic has definitely stood the test of time! I'm so happy you are continuiung! I can't wait for the next chapter! XD
Story.Lightning chapter 23 . 10/2/2014
Yay! You updated! Awesome chapter, waiting patiently for the next. Thank you!

S.L.
R.Harper chapter 23 . 9/29/2014
Okay, "...Keplerian body balm" is officially my favourite combination of words from this chapter. The rest of it was quite wonderful too, and I loved that ending (although the idea of the wall dissolving is a little terrifying).

Can't wait for more!
Artemis Fortune chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
John threatening Sherlock to just let him love him for the rest of their lives is adorable as it is mildly unhinged. Running away again? This is why we leave the napalm at home. Keplerian body balm needs to become a brand name for sex jelly. I'd definitely buy it. Sexy Catlock can even be the logo!
Forte
musme chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
I love it
Ishtar205 chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
Ah, the doctor who punchline

Loved that chapter, hope to read you soon
Shadowfire RavenPheonix chapter 23 . 9/25/2014
Bwaahhaha! That was awesome! A perplexed and gangly cockatoo! That might just be the best description of a confused Sherlock I've ever heard! Ah I'm weeping I laughed so hard at that!

I'm so glad to see you posting this one again!
Cheers!
mattsloved1 chapter 23 . 9/25/2014
As always, thank you for the giggles, the 'aww' moments and the wonderful conversation between the two men. This is a pleasure to read and thank you for sharing it with us! :-)

It is thank to Ariane DeVere that I removed 'gotten' from my vocabulary too. lol

I hope you are well!
Doni chapter 23 . 9/25/2014
Yep, I knew John would be less than pleased with Sherlock's self sacrifice. Great chapter!
And it was really good to hear from you again. I hope all is well. :)
JayElem0 chapter 23 . 9/25/2014
Thank you for the update. Exciting and entertaining and I can't wait for more.
MapleleafCameo chapter 23 . 9/25/2014
Why do we think of Monty Python in a time of crisis? Because MP is the answer to everything - lol!
Lovely to read another chapter during my morning repast - not so lovely for my computer screen as once again bits of porridge are smeared across.
How do you make something so damn funny and so sensuously erotic at the same time? Ah you are brilliant! You need to market that goo stuff:D