Reviews for XO
JayElem0 chapter 31 . 8/18
Very exciting and interesting. Can't wait for more.
Doni chapter 31 . 7/14
Just when I thought that that trial was pretty exciting, you went and disappeared the good doctor. Nicely done. ;)
mattsloved1 chapter 31 . 6/30
I would go on about how I can't believe this chapter has been up for two weeks and my email deleted it so I forgot but instead I'll just say how glad I am this chapter is here to read at the end of four long days of my husband's family. I see it as a reward for hard work. :-)

I love the ideally handshake part. Poor Sherlock, caught out! lol

Go Plum Duff! Go!

Wait a minute, where did John go?! :-O
MapleleafCameo chapter 31 . 6/21
Blessings on you for this chapter - blessings on you for bringing light, joy & humour onto this tired world.
Blessings my friend.
This was a fantastic chapter - I cannot wait to see where you are taking us:)
MrsMetta chapter 31 . 6/20
Yaaay, update for XO!
Btw. have you seen 57:47 in The Great Game? They basically wrote XO on the wall next to the Lost Vermeer poster. Well, with an extra O but maybe they just got carried away and have not read CtrlAltDel about how one 'Silver Circle' was both necessary and sufficient.
This story, such a rollercoaster. First there was wonderful love between beautiful and amazing creatures (humans and aliens alike). Ok, we got glimpses about what an abusive environment it blossomed in but the reader's heart and mind still rejoiced. Yet later on these circumstances lurked more and more around the happiness.
I can relate how after he experienced deeper human contact Sherlock realized only in retrospect the exact level of his earlier mistreatment.
Then the environment showed its full teeth and there remained just the fight for love. On many levels, with weapons and words, in individual heads and throughout the system.
With this turn of events the narrative teleports us from faraway spaceships and alien civilizations right back to RL. (Good sci-fi always reflects on society, isn't it?)
Regardless how this specific tale will end, with miracles or with a bunch of Romeos and Juliets, the truth in it leaves me only with one option:
Please Universe, let it be more love and less need to fight and die for it. And thank you for the hope and light that is already existing.
Ishtar205 chapter 31 . 6/15
Another cliffhanger... Bad bad author Thanks for the update ;b
Artemis Fortune chapter 31 . 6/14
There's been so much sadness and disaster in 2016 it can really make you worry about the future and cherish the few good people out there in the world. Stay on guard, spread the love, and may all your trials end fairly or with a conveniently timed alien revolution!
-Forte
Thank you so much for updating, It's a welcome distraction
WitchRavenFox chapter 30 . 5/20
This was such a brilliant chapter! I loved it so much! Look forward to the next one!xx
Doni chapter 30 . 5/12
Oohhh, rising up. Nicely done.
MapleleafCameo chapter 30 . 5/11
I am absolutely in love with all of these little aliens! -Chip is adorable! Down with the hierarchy! Go team Triangles!
musme chapter 30 . 5/7
I love it
As usual

Thanks
Ishtar205 chapter 30 . 5/6
Thanks for the update and bon voyage
I love to see revolution in action!
Alice Day chapter 30 . 5/6
I absolutely adore your aliens - go Triangles!
mattsloved1 chapter 30 . 5/6
Okay, the fact I can smile about Triangles enjoying Wash and having their secret meeting shows how good you are. lol

Safe travels! I hope you and yours are well! :-)