Reviews for XO
alphabetsoup2112 chapter 26 . 9h
I love this-especially the line about Sherlock's eyes being six different colors before breakfast. Marvelous!
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 26 . 6/30
What a great week for you, my friend! I would say, "welcome back to this story!" but I feel like I have been welcomed back- thank you. - Beth
mattsloved1 chapter 26 . 6/29
First off, I've got to think "I wonder what Mirith is doing, I should PM her," more often since each time there's an update in my box the next day! lol

Oh those little aliens will never be the same after putting Sherlock and John together. Times, they are a changing. Or they soon will be, I think.

Love the emotion and music during their joining. I also enjoyed the idea of Sherlock on longer being closed off but open now. Thank you! :-)

Enjoy the rest of your trip!
Ishtar205 chapter 26 . 6/29
Thanks for that chapter !
Loved it And I'm sooo waiting for a Keplerian revolution leaded by Sherlock and John ;b
dana-san chapter 26 . 6/29
So glad to read this chapter. Fans self. Sherlock and John will figure out a way to beat the court, I hope!
musme chapter 26 . 6/28
I love it very much
Thanks
Artemis Fortune chapter 26 . 6/28
I knew we'd dissolve into smut when John is freaking tied to a made for sex bed. The gag on Sherls was a nice touch. If love can save the day in the US then it can certainly turn around a ship full of repressed pining polygons who want to play alphabet soup.
-Forte
Alice Day chapter 26 . 6/28
Wonderful, wonderful, and most wonderful.
sana-chan9 chapter 26 . 6/28
OMGOMOMGOMG
So like I know it's been literally forever but I have been keeping up, just too lazy to review :(((
But can I just say! Oh my god. YAS. Yasssssss Queen yassss I am so pleased this was YASSSSS DISCOVERING DEEP, PROFOUND EMOTIONS! OVERTHROWING THE KEPLERAIBAIDINSNSS (gahh, sp)! EQUAL LOVE FOR ALL! Yas ugh sherly realizing that john sees right through him I'm donneee that's honestly so damn cute like UNF. YAS. AND JOHN AND SHERLOCK SECRETLY PLANNING ON TAKING THE PLANTS AND GETTING FURNITURE TOGETHER!
Simon Amstell.
Simon. Motherfucking. Amstell. Is. My. Spirit. Animal.
I love him so fucking muuuuuch! In nevermind the buzzcocks, grandma's house, and all his standup UGH HE IS PERFECTION! I used to have a massive crush on him until I realized he's gay then I got a wee bit sad BUT! He's still awesome HOW DID YOU MEET HIM? I'm so jealouuuussssssss girl xD
MapleleafCameo chapter 25 . 5/30
How much do I love this story? Soooo much! - such a funny, funny chapter - love the dynamics here with the Kelperians - the little scientist trying t interrupt the game! oh lord - did he not realize how important it was? Lololol! It's Tentacle Sphere! - love the descriptions - he 'squidged off' beautiful- his enamor of the officer - so cute when he declares himself - awww!
John & Sherlock wrapped up in & gurgling in bipedal love:D is always the best
Thank you for such an enjoyable treat:D
Stevi Re chapter 25 . 5/30
I am always SO EXCITED to see you've posted to this story; it's like a little present.
michelle chapter 25 . 5/30
Just read this for the first time, could not stop laughing. Brilliant, just giggled myself silly at times. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter now as I was so disappointed that I got to the 25th and realized there was not any more..!
wrytingtyme chapter 25 . 5/29
Thank you so much for the update! They are always worth waiting for however long we have to wait for them, the boys are a wonder (Sherlock just adoring John's kill rate especially) and I like the scientist and the squadron leader very much.

You are all that is awesome and wonderful
musme chapter 25 . 5/29
I love it!
Doni chapter 25 . 5/29
The whole thing is just so funny and so damn sweet. Lovely work.