Reviews for I'm With The Band
Eileen22 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Great one shot. Would have loved to see how they are in the future since being with a rockstar has many challenges.
jule2 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This was really good. I loved it. Thanks
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
HA, I LOVED IT! Wish it was longer...write more, please! I thought I was going to have to school you about The Cure and Adele's version of the original, but you mentioned it at the end so you're absolved. ;-)

Great little story and one you should definitely expand if you ever get the time!
228 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Thanks so much for writing this one shot. I hope you consider the continuation, it'll make a great multi-chapters. Who doesn't want to read rockward story! I put it on all alerts just in case :)
rochelle71 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Really enjoyed this one-shot. Perhaps you can add another chapter? I'd love an epilogue.
Godess of the Sands chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
So awesome! I loved it
erika shoval chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Looking forward to read this! Thanks
Mrs.Robinsome chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Very cute, I enjoyed this!
debslmac chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Euphoria9 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
What a fantastic story. I truly loved it!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
i really loved this story :) i hope that one day you post a little bit more, perhaps a future take? :)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love it. You are a super great story teller. Bella and Edward together again but differently than I have ever read them. First Bella is a mousey nobody and Edward is a big rock star. How would they ever get together? In a coffee shop. Then Edward almost looses it all over a fit he throws about a fan magazine. I do understand that those stars go through hell with the reporters. But he takes it out on Bella and she isn't a groupee and Edward had to recognize that. Even called her a ho because she gave him a great blow job. WHAT? Come on Edward. Well he made up and she is throwing in with the band and they are on the road. I wish them luck. It isn't an easy life but with love they will make it. Love it. Joan